chapter 28 : business ...

Thomson pov :

I went to grandpa's grave....i smiled and kept flowers infront of him ...i kneeled infront of him ...

Thomson - y..you l..left me alone too grandpa!!...( sob )... You are just like mom and dad !...( sob ).....who's gonna take care of brothers at home ??...hmm?....( sob )... D ..didn't I say that you should see my company ?...huh ?.....( sob )... you said you will be there naa ...( sob ).... Still ...you broke your promise !!..

I wiped my tears ...

Thosmon - but i won't break my promise !!... I will take care of all the brothers at home ....( sob )... I won't let you down grandpa ....

I smiled in tears and wiped off my nose blood ...i got up and went back home ....i can't feel mew anymore !!!... He is not talking to me too ...i feel dizzy and my body is aching all over !!...we all got ready and went to school ...

It's been a week ....school sports competition is coming up ...i gave my name for running competition!!... Of course I will win ...maybe mew will talk to me again .... The race started and I am running....all of them left ...my legs are aching so bad ..i fell on my knees panting heavily and my nose is bleeding ...i wiped it off ...

Thomson - Mew ....are you there ??....why are you not talking to me ?....did i do anything wrong ?....( sob )...grandpa left too naa...( sob )... Did you leave me too ?....( Hiccup )....talk to me naa....( sob ).... Please ....

I wiped my tears and went to tap to wash my blood off ....a bunch of students came around me....I looked at them ...they are older than me i guess ....i mean they are much taller than me ...one of them punched me in the stomach..awww!!...

Their eyes are shining in blue and yellow ....they pushed me onto the ground and kicked my stomach....i caught my stomach in pain !!...

Thomson - wait !!.... Why are you hitting me ??...

Someone - ohh...acting like you dont know us ?...coach appreciates you for everything you do!!....he just gives us extra punishment because of you !!... You think you are strong ?...

They kicked me again and i puked blood !!.... Suddenly someone caught me ...i looked behind it's munchkin ...i smiled ...munchkin growled while his eyes shined in red !!....

Someone - wait !!....you have a twin brother ?...

Munchkin got up and kicked all of them in seconds ...he picked me up and washed my face .....he carried me to school nurse ...she is treating my stomach....munchkin is just looking at me ...

Thomson - who are they munchkin ?....

Munchkin - my seniors....our sir punishes them ...you know in training !!... They are just lazy assholes !...

Thomson - asshole ?...

Munchkin - it's a bad word !...

Thomson - then why are you using it naa ?...dad said not to say bad words munchkin ...

He nodded ...

Munchkin - why did you gave your name in the running race ?....are you out of your mind P ??...

I pouted ...