chapter 57 : tell me...

Tyler pov :

     I went in and looked for thom ....i knocked on his door ....

Tyler - baby !!....baby open the door naa...s..she is just my colleague naa...

He didn't open it ....I plucked my hair in anger !!..damn you lilly !!....i went to tar ...

Tar - you returned P ?.... That's so soon ...

Tyler - you know where is nong Thomas ?..

Tar - he went outside P ...

Tyler - when will he come back ?...

Tar - he will come in one hour P ...

I nodded and went to the baby's door....it's still locked ...i sat there in worry letting my tears fall ...

Tyler - baby ...l...let's go on a date na...( sob )... Didn't you want to go ?... Hmm ?.....i ..iam sorry naa....( sob )...p..please open the door hmm ?...

I cried silently hugging my knees

I cried silently hugging my knees ...after half an hour ...nong Thomas came ...i went to him....

Nong Thomas - what happened P ?...

Tyler - m..my colleague lilly ...she is with them ...she messed with us ...

Nong Thomas - i will kill that bitch !!..

I shook my head ...

Tyler - i..it's okay....s...she is just a puppet ...c..can you check about thom ?...h .he is not opening the door ...

He nodded and returned in seconds....

Nong Thomas - i opened the door P ....p thom is sleeping ...looks like he cried...

I nodded ...

Nong Thomas - take care of him P ..

I nodded and went in ...nong Thomas left to tar's room ....i went to baby and touched his cheeks ... I kissed his forehead ...i changed my clothes and went to the kitchen ...i cooked his favourite and went to him ...

Tyler - baby ....wake up...

He woke up after sometime ....

Tyler - you should eat naa....it's late already ...eat this and take meds okay ?...

He turned his face away ....i kept the food aside ..i cupped his face and kissed his eyes....

Tyler - i..iam sorry na baby ...hmm ...please eat naa...( sob )... She is a nobody na...( sob )... Don't mind her words ...okay ?...

He looked at me angrily ...his eyes are shining in red ....maybe it's the first time I am seeing his anger ...

Thom - what is called slut ?.... Tell me ....

Tyler - baby ...d..don't mind her naa...she is just bad ...

He shook his head ...

Thom - tell me ...what is the meaning of slut ?...otherwise i won't eat ...