Part 2. Devastating Change

The snowy roads were slippery you turned yourself to let Tanjiro catch up when suddenly he slipped, and you managed to grab Nezuko just in time. You hoped the snow would have sincerely saved or loosened his fall. 

Tanjiro regained his consciousness and found you sliding against the snow with Nezuko carefully tucked in your arms, you gently relaxed her to a nearby bark and ran forward to Tanjiro. 

"Your not hurt too badly Tanjiro?" You asked.

Tanjiro got up and eyed you kindly and then saw Nezuko who got up, your eyes widened feeling a terrible chill the same cold chill. "It's okay Nezuko you can climb onto my back I will--" 

"Tanjiro step back!" The urgency and fear in your voice were unmistakable. "Tanjiro please don't go so close to her something isn't right!" You warned again this time you went forward pulling Tanjiro back. 

Nezuko's eyes grew wider her eyes constrained and insane, she wriggled uncontrollably like some animal instincts she charged after Tanjiro, who looked shocked but pulled his hatchet trying to pry of her bite. Your eyes widened when you saw the monstrous power of Nezuko the hatchet's hilt was breaking like a twig you managed to tug both of Nezuko's hands behind her back and pulled her away. Trying your best to constrain her. Nezuko had tears rolling down her pale skin as she harshly grabbed to your skin digging her nails. You stared back at Nezuko, she was heartbroken, but could hardly restrain herself. 

(Her scent isn't Nezuko's it's a demon's.) Tanjiro noticed just how much of a harsh grip Nezuko had over your skin with all your energy her grip was becoming more looser you could feel her hands slipping past your bruised fingers.

If I can't hold on... Tanjiro might die. You thought. But her grip only got more fatal she was growing in seize and her struggle was getting more and more deadlier your fingers would pry of. 

"Y/n..." Tanjiro was trying to think of anything to help you. He saw how much you were suffering but holding Nezuko down. To protect him. 

"She's getting too strong!" You gasped, Tanjiro held on to the stick in grief, "Hang in there Nezuko! You to Y/n, don't die please." 

You felt another sense someone was running on the snow in urgency and incredible speed. 

There was a sword that dashed through when Nezuko's body was pushed away from yours landing you harshly on the snow you gasped trying to breathe. The pain returned back in an instant. 

Tanjiro held Nezuko as they crashed towards the bark of the tree. 

You got up leaning towards the bark trying to put some pressure to your feet adjusting them, you sprinted towards Where Tanjiro and Nezuko were, but a quick constraining movement pulled you back and a firm grasp held both your hands behind your back. 

Struggling to get away was futile, his grip is extremely steady, and he stopped without any effort and without a single glance. You thought until now demon slayers were myths intresting myths Akira told you about, pay attention. 

He wielded a sword, and his quick agile movements were something to be noted. (Akira said that Deamon slayers all have a sword each responding to their affinity, they slay demons mercilessly. And have trained to have endurance and strength while slaying the demons. So, that means he would slay Nezuko because she got transformed to a demon. 

She mentioned the corp wears brown uniforms but his was black? 

But demon slayers are still human not the most intelligent, not the most strongest, not the most quick creatures, they have weaknesses which needs to be found through their movements, how they move the tone of their voice, there body language and at a certain point of interjection when your aiming a moving target don't aim where they are aim where they are going to be once you find there pattern you will know where they will move. Next, if you are below their ranks direct confrontational attacks is mixing oil with water and hoping that they will dissolve.