Part 3. Accept Your New Students

"Thanks a lot mister." You said taking the hay and ropes from me, "Thank you for the basket you made, this is the least I could do." The farmer smiled.

"Please accept this small token of appreciation." Tanjiro said giving some change to the farmer. 

"It's not necessary your friend already made me a basket." He refused. 

But Tanjiro could not accept the fact that he should move on without appreciation. "Please I insist!" Tanjiro pleaded. 

When the kind farmer refused again, Tanjiro took his hand and forced the change, breaking the hand in the process. 

Before speeding of, you pulled both ropes together when the hay that was layed on the sticks were tied together then attached it on the basket you made of wood, "This will be heavy Tanjiro but it won't allow any light and it is breathable to." You said. 

"Thank you Y/n, wait where is Nezuko?" He questioned, 

"She's hiding she should not be exposed to sunlight." 

You got up with the basket and went inside the dark cave and put the basket down, "Nezuko, come out it's alright." You assured warmly. 

She came out from the pit looking frightened, "Think you can become smaller?" You smiled. 

Tanjiro came and stood beside you watching Nezuko Shrink in seize before she could fit perfectly inside the basket. "Wow so amazing." Tanjiro praised patting Nezuko's head who smiled in appreciation, "She looks so adorable!" You said grinning. 

--------------------------------------_-----------------_-------------------------------

The sun had sent and the mountains looked extremely dark and a series silence was filling the forest, Nezuko's and Tanjiro's footsteps were the only ones to cure the silence. 

The wind was moving very odd, you were remembering blood all around you. A odd sensation filled a deep pit inside your stomach, (Is something there?) You wondered.

"Tanjiro something isn't right, something is going to happen..." You said fearfully, your breathing became raged and your palms became sweaty and your knees became more weak with every step, "It will be alright Y/n." Tanjiro smiled.

"Can we trust that slayer Tanjiro? The one yesterday?" A sudden doubt filling you.

"He seemed to know about the demons, and it might be a way to cure Nezuko. Right now this is our only choice." Tanjiro stopped in what looked like a shrine, your eyes widened. 

"Look there might be still someone here, and lights are on to." Then suddenly Tanjiro's eyes widened. 

"Don't go in there!" When you saw Tanjiro and Nezuko going up, you followed soon not liking the horrible bile forming across your stomach at all. When you neared it you smelled a horrible stench. 

"What is this?" You choked.

Tanjiro swung open the door and your eyes widened and rushed to covers Nezuko's eyes she would want to eat the corpses. "Who are you people? This is my territory anyone who comes here has to pay." 

You knew he meant by flesh, He began darting towards Tanjiro well that's what it looked like but he grabbed you and knocked you to a tree perching your back, You still had Tanjiro's hatchet you used to cut one of his arms and kick him in the stomach but his other arm still had the grip on your shoulder you took your knife and sliced his wrist panting. 

"A knife and a hatchet not bad kid, but not good enough!" His wounds were getting healed faster the blood already stopping as the arms and wrist moved on there own and he grew arms on his shoulders and his head.