INTRO

Hey guys, this is me first time writing a story. Now I don't know if it'll be a long one or short but I hope you like it. 

My stories are fictional and purely based on my desires. There will be smut and some sensitive content. I hope I don't offend you all. 

AVA

Ava was a first year student. She is an introvert, shy girl and only responsive to her friends. She likes to listen music and read books. If anyone thinks that she is just sweet little girl, then they are wrong. Yes, she was short and honestly got those beautiful curves, voluptuous as I would say. But she was no damsel in distress. She was bold and badass. You trigger her and she won't even think once before snapping your neck. She was not the kind to mess or hold grudge against someone but there was one- Noah. 

NOAH

NOAH

Noah hated her equally. They were together in highschool. Rival in every aspect. But more than that she hated his flirty side, such a pervert he was. He is just like another college heartthrob, popular guy and the one whom every girl wants. He had that badboy aura but he was not really one. Yes he flirts but he also respects their privacy. His intentions were never evil to any girl and never made way to any committed one or innocent ones. He was a dream guy- feminist, non-stereotypical, non-patriarchal and non-toxic. 

Stay Tuned

Stay Tuned...