Chapter 6

*Warning: Sexual content**

Author POV

Ava came out of the room. Noah's jaw dropped looking at her in a maid's outfit. He especially chose this outfit for her, making her look sexier and also to annoy her more as she hates dresses. Obviously, it was not the formal outfit of the servants of his home.

'Special person deserves a special dress.', he mumbled.

He pulled her close by her waist and spoke, 'Are you planning to kill me? Maybe you are going to rob me.'

'Well then, you should keep your eyes on the job rather than my legs. You are drooling, Noah.', she said taunting him.

'My personal maid, my girl. I will look at her however I want. It's not like she doesn't like it.' Noah teased her. She blushed and hit his chest.

'And I don't think you should call your master by his name. Very disrespectful.'

She got shocked. 'Huh? S.o what should I say? Dumb bitch?', she said laughing.

'Sir. That's what you are supposed to call otherwise, you know I can punish you better-'

But before he could finish his sentence, Ava blurted, 'Okay okay, sir it is.'

Noah pulled her closer and pecked her cheeks, 'Good girl.' she just blushed.

'I am hungry. Feed me.', Ava said pointing to her stomach.

'Excuse me, madam. You are an employee, not me. So, you feed me.', Noah said making Ava pout like a baby. Noah just smiled at her cute face. He pecked her pout.

'Come, I'll tell you your duties.' He took her to the dining area. He made her sit on his lap and started to feed her while listing all she had to do for him. She was to only listen to his orders, cook for him and also take care of him in college.

'I am not wearing this to college.', she said pointing to her dress. Noah laughed at her and said that he'll allow that exception. He introduced her to the staff and warned them to not even lay a finger on her.

Ava started to organize stuff in the kitchen. She decided to bake cookies for him. Suddenly, someone bumped her shoulder and walked away. Ava scoffed at her attitude. She took a bowl out and pushed Ava aside.

'I will bake him cookies. He will never like yours.'

Chloe was Noah's family friend. She has a crush on him and is always clingy to him. Noah never liked it and many times he would politely deny her advances.

Ava said coldly, 'I am his personal maid. I will take care of his needs better than you.' and took the bowl from her hands. Chloe left. Ava started making the cookie dough. After some time, she was done baking them. She took them out of the oven and started to plate them. As she left the kitchen to go to the living room, she saw Chloe clinging to Noah on the sofa. Chloe kept her arms around Noah as she saw Ava glaring at her. Noah got confused and was about to push her away but he saw Ava's reaction. He knew she was jealous. He internally chuckled and gave her a smirk.