Chapter 1

Author POV

As soon as she entered the university, Ava saw them. Those pair of eyes staring into her soul. She hated them, hated him. Noah looked at her short figure. He was standing near his locker with his friends flirting with girls. His smile was breathtaking but she was disgusted by it. She scoffed and move towards her bestfriend, Daisy. She was her only friend.

‘Hi bestie’, Daisy said and hugged Ava.
‘Hey’

Ava and Noah were still looking at each other with bloody eyes, almost on the verge of killing each other.

Daisy snapped at her, ‘Let’s go Ava.’ And she pulled her into classroom.

They say “introverts do not make friends, an extrovert finds them and adopts them”. That’s what Daisy did to Ava.

[Time skip to lunch]

Ava POV

I was sitting with Daisy eating my lunch when I heard some girls from senior year squealing in joy. I instantly knew it was cause of him. Even boys questioned their sexuality when it comes to Noah’s charms.

‘I don’t get what they look in him’, I mumbled.

Jeremy, Noah’s friend, stood up on his chair and shouted.
‘Guys we are having a pool party at Noah’s house and ofcourse everyone is invited. ’

I looked away not interested in it.

Noah POV

I saw Ava looking away. I thought, ’Now is the time to piss her off.’

Me and Jeremy walked over to her.

‘Daisy babe, you are coming, right?, Jeremy asked. They both always flirt with each other, while all my attention was at her.

I took some of her French fries when she looked at me angrily. I felt like I messed up with a tigress’ food. I smirked at her.

‘You are invited too little girl’, I said to her.

Author POV

Ava fumed in anger. First he took her food which she hated and now he called her with a nickname. She hated it but there was something else too.

Daisy nodded at them as she loved partying and she’ll definitely bring Ava.

Noah crouched down to her, almost bringing his lips close to her. Ava could feel his hot breath on her nose. She was flustered at the feeling she was getting. He looked at her with hate but still there was some gentleness. He was unconscious of his own actions. She returned the same hatred.

If someone notices patiently, they could see a spark in between them. There was a sexual tension mixed with hate and a funny feeling they both were getting...

Heyy guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I thought I'll include some steamy in scene in this one but right now my mind can only think of this much. Don't forget to like and leave your comments and suggestions✌🏻