Chapter 5

**Warning: Sexual content**

Noah POV

We took Ava to her house. She lives alone as her parents work in another county. I stayed back as I did not want to leave. Daisy and Jeremy gave us some space. I placed her on the bed and started to first aid her bruises. I could not believe my eyes. The girl who used to beat me is looking so fragile, like a glass, in front of me. I embraced her in my arms. Involuntarily, she snuggles close. I felt like she'll melt any moment.

I chuckled, 'How am I suppose to take my revenge if you'll act this cute, dumbo?'

But all I got in response was light snores. Then I slowly drifted into dreamland.

Ava POV

I woke up in pain due to my wounds. But they were all treated. I remembered Noah supporting me in college. I started looking for him. I think I felt him cuddling me.

'What a stupid thought? Obviously, he is not here. Why would he be? He did help me. But it's not like he does not hate me', I said my thoughts loudly enough for anyone to listen.

'You are right. I still won't stop bugging you.' I flinched at his voice. Noah was standing at the door with a tray. I was shocked. Did he cook for me? He is nursing me back to health?

'Don't think too much. Your tiny brain needs rest.' I pouted at his words. He placed the tray on the bedside table.

I walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air. I could feel his presence behind me. He placed his hands on both sides of me, on the railing, locking me.

'Yes, I am taking care of you. Get well soon. I can't wait to break you brutally under me. No one has the right to do it except me.', he said while glancing at my wounds, sending shivers down my spine.

If this was any other guy, I would have snapped his neck. But Noah's words scared me. I know he wasn't talking about any kind of violence. He is not like some abusive guy. But still, I couldn't understand what he meant. I came out of my thoughts when he pinched my waist under my shirt. I turned around and glared at him.

'You should change and eat. You need to recover soon. I'll take my leave otherwise I won't be able to control.' He smirked and it clicked to me what he meant. I got flustered at his comment. He started to leave when I held his hand.

'Stay', I spoke in the softest voice. His eyes looked worried. He nodded. I think he understood that I was really scared to be alone.

We went to eat our dinner. He put me to bed like a baby and went to sleep in the guest room.

Author POV

[Time skip after a week]

Noah took care of Ava the whole week. He would keep a check on her but, from a distance. Daisy came to stay at her place after that day as Noah did not want her to feel uncomfortable. Ava was all well now. Those students apologized to her. She did not want to forgive them that easily but holding the grudge will haunt her more. So, she let it go. They faced detention from college and served punishment for bullying too. Noah broke his friendship with all those who supported this.

'I will have her back today.', Noah smirked. Jeremy understood his words. They went into class. Jeremy asked Daisy to sit with her as Noah approached Ava and dragged her to the last seat.

'What are you doing?', she asked him.

'Do you remember what happened last time here?'

Her eyes widened in shock as she could hear his friends (remaining loyal and good ones) and Daisy laugh at her situation. She shot them a glare as they got busy with themselves.