Chapter 3

Ava's and Noah's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻
Warning: sexual content at **

Author POV

Ava woke up with a little headache. She was shocked to find herself in an unfamiliar setting.

Noah entered the room and gave her meds.

'Why don't you take care of yourself? We are not your servants.', he scolded her.

She took meds and snarled at him, 'No one asked for your help but still thank you.'

Ava left after saying that. Noah growled internally at her words.

Noah POV

I called Jeremy as my friends and I were waiting for him in front of our locker. He informed me that he and Daisy were together last night so they slept late and won't be coming today. I smirked. Ava will be all alone today. Right time to play!!

We went into our class. I searched for her. She was sitting in the last row on the corner seat. She looked anxious. She may like to be alone, but not lonely. And now that her favourite person is not here, she is not feeling okay.

I went to sit by her side. My friends gave me a weird look. They never liked her except Jeremy. She looked at me annoyingly. Then the teacher came. Today our test results were to be announced. As usual, I wanted to beat her in this. But to my disappointment, Ava got a mark more than me. She smiled at her victory. But suddenly my eyes wandered to her thighs. I gulped thinking about last night.

'What are you staring at?', Ava spoke angrily, 'Pervert.'

'Don't be too happy, I'll take my revenge.'

'Revenge for getting better marks than you. You are crazy.', she scoffed, 'Do whatever you want to me, I won't budge from my position. I will always be ahead of you.'

** I smirked, 'You have no idea what you did hon.' And moved closer to her. I placed my one hand around her waist and the other on her thighs. She gave me a glare.

'What the hell do you think you are doing? Do you have no shame?'

I whispered close to her, ' You yourself gave me permission.' And reminded her of previous words.

Author POV

His deep husky voice sent shivers down her spine as he squeezed her thighs softly. She gasped at his action and turned red in anger. She was furious but didn't stop him. If she would have said no, he would have backed away. He moves his hand more up towards her heat and placed her other hand inside her sweatshirt, making patterns on her waist. Her lips left a muffled moan.

'Why am I not stopping him?', Ava thought. She hated it but was unable to resist it.

'You are liking it babygirl.', he gave an evil smile. Noah wanted to touch her so badly. But why?

He kept teasing her till the class ended. As everyone left, he asked his friends to leave both of them alone. His hands were still exploring her curves. It was like torture for her. But her body was getting pleasure from it as she kept gasping soft moans.

'Oh, it's sad. Not my name this time?'

She looked at Noah confusingly. He reminded her of what happened last night. Her cheeks were all red from embarrassment. Noah slip his fingers inside her shorts and explored every inch of her flower. She closed her eyes as he kept playing with her. Noah was amazed at how much turned on she was. But he didn't let her get to climax. She held his hoodie and whimpered. She felt disgusted at the thought of him touching her which made her feel more h*rny. He took away his hands off her.

'Not today. I will not leave you with so light revenge. It'll keep increasing day by day.'

Ava POV

I fumed in anger. He can not use me as his will. I will not get suppressed.

'I am not your property or toy to be played with.'

'I never said you are my property or toy. You are my enemy. You are a human, not an object and I'll never make you feel like it.' His words immediately changed my expression. How can he be so cruel in hate towards me and yet so gentle??

'But you are not getting away with it, Noah.'

I pushed him back to his seat and sat on top of him. He'll pay for leaving me in agony. I licked the corner of his lips, while slightly grinding my hips, very slowly. He threw his head back in frustration.

He moaned, 'F*ck Ava.'

He tried to hold me from moving. But I could feel his little friend rising, so I held his hands to stop. It felt like he gave himself to me. I bit his neck leaving a hickey. Then I got up from him. I smirked. I made him whimper as I left him unsatisfied and left the class but honestly, I was unsatisfied too. **

Author POV

Noah's friends entered the class. They were shocked to look at his condition.

One of the girls, Sara moved closer to him, 'Should I help you, babe?' But he just smiled like a devil.

'Why are smiling Noah? Don't tell me you and Ava are dating. Or maybe you are just using her?', one of the guys, Dereck spoke laughing.

Noah shouted, 'Don't you dare talk like this about any person. Give her respect. She scored better than you all.' He went out of class and mumbled, 'Ava is special.'

Meanwhile, his friends were very angry. They felt insulted. They wanted to punish Ava...

Heyy guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and leave your comments and suggestions✌🏻