Chapter 7

[Time skip after a week]

Ava POV

I was pissed as Noah did not do his punishment. He was supposed to wear my name tag for a whole month, but he didn't. I was angry at him and also a little sad. I thought that things will change after we spent the night together.

Author POV

Meanwhile, Noah planned a surprise for her. He was enjoying her grumblings. He was pushing her to her limits.

Ava pulled Noah inside an empty classroom and pinned him to the wall. He smirked looking at her anger.

'What happened, babe?', he said teasing her.

She crept her hands inside his skirt and squeezed his thighs. He moaned at her touch.

Noah's outfit

Noah's outfit

Ava POV

'Looks like someone is not following rules. Do you want me to punish you extra.', I said roaming her hands on his bare stomach and showing his abs, 'You look so hot in this outfit.'

Noah regained his composure. He reversed the position and pinned me to the wall with my back facing his chest.

'Do you really think you can do that?', he said with a mischievous smile, 'You are too tiny to fight me, my doll.'

His words sent a shiver down my spine. My mouth went dry. Noah was right. No matter how sassy or bold I was, in front of him, I want to give up all my control to him.

'Buttercup, have some patience. You will get everything you want from me.'

I just nodded at his words. He bit my earlobe and started leaving wet kisses on my neck.

'Noah', I moaned.

'That's all you should care about, my name. I love it when you say it.'

He turned me to face him and kissed me. I kissed his back. He picked me up and placed me on a bench. We started making out. I gave him hickeys. If not my name tag, then my love marks will do the job. I am possessive about my man. Everyone, including him, should know that he belongs to me.

'Mine', I said while kissing him.

He chuckled, 'Yes, my possessive mate, I am yours.'

I blushed at his words.

[Next day]

Noah POV

I was all ready to surprise my babygirl. I know she is still not ready for a relationship yet. But this is just a gift from my side. People might think of me as a fool but I am already crazy for her.

Author POV

Noah and his teammates were warming up for their swimming competition. Ava entered the stadium to cheer for Daisy and obviously Noah. Her eyes were fixed on him as he removed his t-shirt to swim. Everyone gasped. Ava was shocked. Her eyes grew wide at the sight.

"AVALINE"

Her full name was carved on his chest above his heart.

Noah POV

I could see her reaction. I smiled at her.

[After the competition]

Ava came towards us to congratulate Daisy for winning.

'Daisy looks happy. Ahh, I love her so much.', Jeremy said to Noah. Noah chuckled at his friend who was in love.

After everyone left, I walked up to her. She was looking down. I could see her blushing. I put my finger under her chin and made her look up. I could see tears in her eyes. They were glittering in happiness. I wiped off her tears and looked deep into her eyes. I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug. We stood like that for a long time.

Ava POV

I could not express how blessed I felt. I just let silence and our emotions do all the work. I broke the hug and before he could say anything, I kissed him. My tongue twirled inside his mouth. I poured all my love and passion into it. He lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked towards the locker room. He sat on the bench with me on his lap. I brushed my fingers on my name written on his chest.

'You wanted me to wear your name tag. I thought this was more beautiful.'

I burst into tears at his words. He cupped my face and kissed me.

'You did not need to do it.', I told him.

'Yes, it was not needed but I wanted to do it.'

Heyy guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and leave your comments and suggestions✌🏻