Chapter 2

**Warning: A little sensual content**

Ava POV

'Ughhh, why do I have to go to this party? Daisy, you know I hate him.', I groaned.

Daisy pouted, 'Please babe come for me.' and gave me puppy eyes.

I cannot resist her cuteness and chuckled, 'Okay okay, I'll come with you.'

I went inside my closet and took out an oversized t-shirt and jeggings but Daisy stopped me and handed me over an outfit she chose for me. My eyes widened. It was a short dress- simple yet elegant. I shook my head no as it was not something I would wear, out of my comfort box.

'You will look amazing in it. You have to wear it.'

After a lot of pleading, I agreed to wear it.

Ava's Outfit

Author POV

Daisy was right. Ava looked beautiful. The dress was accentuating her curves.

They both reached at Noah's house. Jeremy greeted them.
Noah looked at her in awe. He never thought she'll wear something like this as she never showed interest in dresses. His eyes were fixated on her while she suddenly noticed his staring at her. He was looking beautiful. Not just handsome, but beautiful. He was wearing a white shirt with his buttons open showcasing his tattoos.

Noah's Outfit

They both looked away from each other and got busy with the party

[Time skip]

Ava was drinking continuously. She is angry as some of her schoolmates accused her for seducing Noah because all the time they were glancing at each other.

Noah POV

I looked at her and I knew she was badly drunk so I approached her.

'Stop it, its too
much for you now', I said coldly.

'Well its none of your business', her words slurred as she got up and started to walk away.

Before she trips, I caught her and took her upstairs.
Almost everyone had left. I informed Daisy that Ava will stay here tonight. She was skeptical at first but then agreed and left with Jeremy. I ran upstairs to my room.

She was laying on my bed, looking so ethereal. I cussed my brain for thinking like that. I started to walk away when I heard something.

Author POV

'Noah', Ava said which came out as a whisper.

He walked towards his bed and sat beside her.

'I hate you', she said again which made his lips leave a chuckle.

'Drunk but still thinking about me. I hate you too', he said.

But her next words made his eye widened.

'If we hate each other then why do I want you? Why is my soul and body craving for you? Oooo I am feeling so hot.' Alcohol increased her body temperature.

Noah got flustered at her words. He was checking her out from head to toe. He gulped as he felt thirsty and grabbed her thighs to stop from moving, almost seducing him. He couldn't control as he squeezed her thigh and a soft moan left from her lips.

'Noah'

He moved closer to her neck, breathing her scent. He, then, blowed a soft whisper by her lips sending shivers down her spine as she gasped.

'I would love to destroy your pretty little body and heal your soul, darling but you are not in right mind now. I do not have your consent. And I would enjoy to take out all my hate on you, just not today.'

With that he backed away. He fell into his own thoughts as to why he said that. He caressed her thigh where he squeezed harshly, put a blanket on her and went to sleep on couch.

Their mind and heart hated it but subconscious needed each other...

Heyy guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and leave your comments and suggestions✌🏻