Bonus Chapter 1

Hey guys! how was your week?

This chapter is not edited! so if you notice any mistakes, please let me know! 

Much love <3

M.B.

--- ---- ---

Lillian was a cover hogger.

Noah yawned, stretching his arms up. Dawn light filled the room, casting everything in shades of gray and blue. They'd forgotten to pull the curtains the night before because they'd been... busy.

Noah turned his head to look at Lillian. She sprawled on her back, the covers pulled up to her chin and her face turned his way. Her dark lashes cast soft shadows on her cheeks, and her pink lips were slightly parted, blowing out soft breaths.

Noah snuck his hand under the cover. She frowned. He felt her stir through the bond. Cracking one eye open, she chuckled softly. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Noah said. "Don't you have training with Kate?"

Her eyes shot open. She sprang up in bed, looked at the window and cursed. Throwing off the covers, she scrambled out of bed. Noah crossed his arms behind his head, enjoying the view.

"She's going to kill me if I'm late," she said, running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind her.

Noah went ahead of her to the kitchen. His house already bore traces of her and the twins. Their scent was intertwined with his, and he saw them in every corner. The black couch was now covered with a colorful quilt, and a wolf plushie sat on it. The plushie was a gift from Mary, one of the pack elders, who liked to make them. The wolf was brown and looked like Lillian's wolf, with white paws, a white tail and white-tipped ears.

The dining table was one of the new additions to his growing house. Lillian had requested he make one, and he had. It seated six people. Two small bows were on it, and arrows scattered next to them. The twins must have left them that way yesterday. All the pups were given different weapons to try out in order to see which one they would prefer. Noah tried to make his wolves well-rounded in combat. When they couldn't shift, they should be able to fight in their human form and know how to wield different weapons. The pups would start with bows and arrows and slowly go through the range of weapons as they grew older.

Noah started the coffee machine. Uneven footsteps. He turned to find Lillian, fully dresses and hopping on one foot while trying to put on a sock on the other.

"Coffee?" He asked.

"No, gotta run," she said, slipping on her sneakers by the door. She waved at him, opened the door and had one foot outside before she ran back inside to him, kissed him and then left. He could hear Kate outside teasing her.

"I see the honey moon phase hasn't ended yet," Kate called out.

"Shut up, Kate," Lillian replied, jogging down the steps. "Someone who was caught making out in the woods by the pups has no room to speak."

"It was one time! Pups weren't supposed to be there," Kate grumbled, her voice fading as they walked away.

Noah took his coffee to his office. He needed to check some paper work Sean had sent him two days earlier. He'd been putting it off. He hated paperwork.

When the sky outside lightened and the sun streamed in through the window, warming up his office, Noah stretched and gladly left the office.

Soon the twins would be awake and Lillian would come back starving. He started on breakfast. The smell of sugar and butter filled the kitchen. Before long, pancakes were stacked in a towering heap. Four wolves would finish it in a flash. He set aside a few for Lillian because he knew the twins would devour the rest.