REALLY PETER?!? HIM!?!

Readers: is he dead

Peter: I don't thinks so

Karen: no he's just lazy

Me: uh rude

Readers: HE'S ALIVE

Me: yeah but I'm not gonna update I don't feel lik-

Readers: UPDATE NOW

Me: ok ok come down ya needed fawkers

Hola fawkers I'm back and this time with a spideypool one-shot bc I can and I will

So in this Wade is 16-years-old(he has blonde hair and blue eyes) and Peter is 15. He is the adopted son of Tony Stark and Stephen Strange. Aunt May is dead and civil war, and everything after that, didn't happen but he has the suit from civil war and Karen bc I said so. Tony hates wade and Stephen doesn't know him(and peter doesn't know wade is Deadpool.) Also if you are homophobic, transphobic, or anything like that then YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP OR GET OFF MY STORY, but for those of you who aren't-

~Peter is Pan, Poly, and Trans ftm(was Trans before adoption so Tony and Stephen don't know and they don't know he's Spider-Man)

~Wade is Gay and Poly

~Loki(17 in human year and Peter's best friend) is Bi, Ace, and Gender fluid

~Tony is Bi

~Stephen is Pan, Non binary, and Ace

~Natasha is Omni(I CANT SPELL) and Poly

Uh that's it I think. ON TO THE STORY

Narrators POV:
Peter, also known as Spiderman, was sitting on a random rooftop in Queens when his spider senses warned him of danger. Not seeing any he sat back down and got out his phone to text Ned. However what he didn't notice was the person now right behind him. "BABY BOY!!!" The person yelled grabbing Peter from behind.

"DEADPOOL PUT ME DOWN HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND ME!!!" Peter yelled kicking trying to get free of the mercanry Deadpool's grasp.

"But Peteypie!" Dead pool said sounding like a child. Peter on the other hand was shocked. 'He found out his identity?!? How?!' Was all that was going through his head.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?" He yelled as the older one simply put the younger one down in front of him covering the younger's eyes with his hands.

"I have resources now look around Babyboy!!" He squealed while uncovering the others eyes. Peter was going to object and keeping 'asking' dp (Deadpool) questions but the he saw he was on a different rooftop and then he saw IT.

There was candles everywhere, roses, chocolate, and a blanket with a picnic table on top. Peter then realized what this was why Deadpool 'kidnapped' him. A date, even though he was technically kidnapped, he thought it was a cute.

"So Babyboy~ will you go on a date with me?" Deadpool asked him scared that he would get rejected by his crush of 2 years.

You see Deadpool, or Wade, has always liked Peter Parker. The only problem is at school Peter didn't know him and as Deadpool Peter didn't agree with his life style, *cough* murdering people *cough*, ANYGAYS so he was super scared he would say no. Plus he didn't know if Peter even liked guys or not. Peter, on the other hand, did like Wade and Deadpool. See at school Wade was popular and Peter was a nerd. This meaning Peter never had a chance to talk to him. But with Deadpool one of his dads said not to go near him. This really sucked for Peter since he thought had a bigger chance with Deadpool then with Wade.

Peter then realized he had just been staring at the other boy with out giving an answer. This was making Deadpool more and more nervous. 'What if he's straight' 'What if he's homophobic' 'What if-' a million thoughts were going through his brain and white and yellow (I hope that's there names) weren't helping either.

"I would but it's just- well I- it's just- this is very cute but- umm." Peter stumbled over his own words not knowing how to reject his crush.

"Oh your straight aren't you Babyboy." Deadpool said disappointed. He then was about to leave when Peter said something.

"What no I'm Pan I'm just not aloud around you because one of my dads doesn't like you." This made Deadpool turn back around so fast.

"So I have a chance Peteypie~?" Deadpool question with a smirk as he walked closer to the younger boy. Peter started stammering.

"Well I- no- I mean maybe- I mean- Karen what do I do- WAIT WHERE IS MY MASK?!!?" Deadpool who was now 1 ft away from the other and was holding up the mask, just smirked moving the mask back from Peter as he tried to grab it.

"DEADPOOL GIVE ME MY MASK BACK!" Peter yelled then realized how close he has got trying to grab the mask. They were chest to chest and inches away from each others face.

This gave Peter an idea. A very dumb idea but an idea no less. He grabbed Deadpool's mask and pulled it off hiding it behind his back as he ran to the other side then looked who he was. Wade. The same shy, and somehow popular, gay Wade who always had flower crowns in his hair was Deadpool the flirty vigilante who had somehow figured out Peter's identity.

"OH COME ON OF COURSE THE ONE GUY I'M NOT ALOUD TO DATE HAS TO BE BOTH MY CRUSHES!!" Peter yelled in frustration. Deadpool on the other hand was trying to hide his face because he's insecure about his scars. But when he heard that sentence he was shocked. Peter. As in Peter Parker. As in the cute little nerd he has had a crush on for two years, likes him back.

"Wait did you just say you had a crush on me?" He questioned. This made Peter look over at the other man and say,

"Yes and because of my stupid Parkers luck I can't date you." To say Peter was mad is an understatement. He's only likes 2 guys but of course because of his luck they're the same person. And to make it worse his crush, who likes him back, is the one guy he's not aloud to date.

"Who said we had to tell anyone Babyboy~" Wade said getting closer to Peter. Peter, who was mentally cursing himself, didn't see how close his crush was getting until their faces were inches away.

"Umm Wade w-why are you so c-close?" Peter stammered trying to back up only to realized he was against a railing. His heart was pounding in his chest. Wade who was now under two inches away from Peter's face whispered,

"So I can do this." He then grabbed Peter's face and kissed him passionately on the lips. Peter doesn't remember when but some time during the kiss Wade's tongue had made its way into him mouth and was exploring every inch of it.

This made Peter moan which, in response, made Wade deepen the kiss. Neither one of them remember how they made it on the floor but Wade was on top. Wade had one hand holding him up and the other one playing with Peter's hair. Peter had both hands around Wade's neck and now gave 0 shits what his dad's think anymore.

All Peter cared about was Wade. All he wanted was Wade. And now he had him all to himself. And no one can change that.

Or so he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now don't get mad its only a little cliffhanger. You'll get another update sometime today

But here is your daily reminder to GET SOME SLEEP!! Love you<3