Him<3 part 2

Same as last time so ima just jump in where i left off and its still in Peters pov

Its..... Pietro. What is he doing here? CRAP DID THEY FIND OUT MY IDENTITY "Listen up everyone this is Pietro and-" Mr. Harrington was cut of by one of the girls yelling. "PIETRO AS IN PIETRO MAXIMOFF AKA QUICKSILVER?!?!" This made the whole class swarm him. It also made the teacher yell at all of them to sit down. They all did reluntantly. Then he couninued, "As I was saying before I was so rudely intrerupted, no he is not the avenger. Now Pietro you may sit next to Peter as that is the only seat left. Peter please raise your hand."

Pietro's POV:
"Peter please raise your hand." Was the last thing the teacher said before a boy with curly hair in the back slowly raised his hand. I walked over to the boy and sat down beside him. School already feels weird I want to use my super speed, but I can't. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher as I was looking, out of the corner of my eye, at the boy I was next to. He was wearing a nerdy science shirt, light blue jeans, and had a hoodie tied around his waist. I could see that he had chocolate eyes, but I couldn't see them well since his curly hair kept falling in his eyes. And in his lap was one of bruce's books. Seems like I'm not the only one who isn't paying attention. Next thing I knew the bell had rang. Had I really been staring at him that long? Oops. Crap what class do I have next. Uhhh OH RIGHT I HAVE AP MATH. And I don't know where it is. I quess I could ask someo- huh oh the kid tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry but can you please move I can't get by and I really don't want to be late to AP math plus the teacher is very rude when people are late." How am I this lucky. "Hey thats my next class do you think you can show me where the classroom is?" The boy gave a small nod as I moved out of the way. As we were walking to the classroom the bell rang.

"After school detention both of you." The teacher said as she walked out of the classroom in front of us. I find that bullshit because we were right here and the fact that we have to stay after school but whatever. When we walked into the room again the only seats left were the ones in the back. At least we don't have to deal with the teacher.

(Ned is in the next class for anyone who is wondering)

Peter's POV:
Well since I already have detention and I know what the teacher is teaching, what's the point in paying attention? Besides I was in the middle of Bruce Banners book so
I might aswell rea- NEVERMIND SINCE PIETRO OVER HERE WON'T STOP TAPPING MY SHOULDER!! "Uh Peter right? My name is Piet-" And then I cut him off

"Pietro Maximoff I know who you are and I don't care right now so let me read." Hopefully I can read my book this tim- "Um no I'm not Quicksilver I jus-" And he's rambelling more then I do. See normally I would love listening to his voice but he got me detention so.....

"And your not listening anymore great." FINALLY HE STOPPED TALKING I CAN READ MY BOOK NOW- "MR. PRARKER!!" Is what the teacher yelled. "Huh oh 37.52." I said refering to the problem on the board. She looked shocked but quickly shook it off.

"Even though that is right, I asked you to bring me the book in your lap that you think I can't see." STUPID PARKER'S LUCK NOW IV'E LOST MY BOOK!!

Not a cliffhanger I guess.

Byeee