Reactor

I got this idea from carsonhooks8 (look above)

Again this is just so I have more time to work on the big one. Which I hope you all are going to like because holy fuck it has taken me so long and it's still not done. And yes I am currently working from my phone because my mom used my laptop for something and when she gave it back I had 5 fucking viruses. It's getting fixed so until then updates might be a bit slower than normal, even though updates where already slow as fuck, but I'm trying. Also I write these ahead of time so currently I have just finished writing the 'Oh Look There's My Aunt' which yes I also wrote on my phone and I'm only saying that bc hopefully by the time this one is out I will have published it from my fixed laptop. I have the posting schedule on my phone so either way if my laptop is fixed or not this is posted on February 1sth

Yeah let's just get into the story.

Peter was out Spider-Maning saving people from a burning building when the building fell down on top of him, and a metal pole went through his chest. Obviously, the Avengers showed up and took him back to the tower. 

Bruce and Tony started working on Peter as soon as they got there. They managed to get the pole and most of the shards out of his chest yet it was clear they wouldnt be able to get all of them out. Then it dawned on Tony. He made a few extra reactors incase something were to happen to the one in his chest.

He told his idea to Bruce and they got to work on putting a reactor in Peter's chest.

Now our story starts not here but in the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
><><><3rd person><><><
When our gay little spider woke up he felt a sharp pain in his chest. So obviously as any sane person would he took his very torn suit off and looked down at his chest and well.... think of it this way how would you react if you woke up with an ark reactor in your chest.

The most blood curdling scream could be heard throughout the whole tower. This of course caused every single one of the avengers to run into his room. However they were not prepared to see the small broken boy who was sobbing on the floor infront of them.

"Oh honey." Natasha said as she ran to him and sat there with him. She started to sing a song in Russian to calm Peter down, but it ended up making him fall asleep.

"Nat I hate to break it to you but the kid has school." Tony said taking a step closer to her about to move Peter.

"Touch my маленький паук and we will have another civil war on our hands. Do I make myself clear, stark?" Safe to say after Tony said a quick yes ma'am he, and everyone else for that matter, left the room as fast as they could.

Natasha then picked him up, brought him to his bed and, since obviously she didn't trust anyone else, sat down on a chair in his room to watch over him. After about 2 hours she slowly started to drift off.

This is how Peter would find her 2o minutes later.

"Miss Romanoff?" Peter asked quietly as he slowly shook her.