Field Trip pt 3

GAYO!!! I'M DOING ANOTHER ONE!! Also the amazing Dex-Lynn is helping me. Uh what else.... oh neither one of us has worked on the SHIT TON of work our English teacher gave us. We are surviving purely off Takis and the two liters of sparkling waters we have. NOW ON TO THE REAL REASON YOU ARE HERE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
><><><Shuri><><><
After I coughed to get these bitches attention, everyone turned to see me and white boy 2.0 holding 4 boxes of passes for the two schools. 

"OH MY GOD, YOUR PRINCESS SHURI OF WAKANDA?!?!?" Some random girl from peters school screamed.

This caused everyone in that group to run up and swarm me. Like dam who do they think they are.

"Wow 5 feet I don't need to be catching your American germs." I say stepping back and accidentally bumping into my brother who decided it would be funny to hide behind be. Dumb bitch.

"Aren't you literally dating an American???" Pytro said smirking knowing damn well he is stirring up drama.

"Aren't you LiTeRaLlY dating Iron-Lad who happens to be white Boi 2.0" I scream over the people who won't shut the fuck up. That got them quiet tho.

"Oh that's low Shuri. But not as low as your Mario Cart score. Didn't you get hit with your own green shell?" He smirked. Oh this bitch wanna fight. And as if he reads my mind he throws me one of the working light sabers I made last night. Don't know when he stole it but oh well. I drop the boxes of passes and catch the light Saber and me and him go at it completely disregarding the tour groups.

"ГОТОВЬТЕСЬ УМЕРЕТЬ МЕДЛЕННОЙ И МУЧИТЕЛЬНОЙ СМЕРТЬЮ!!!" I screamed showing no mercy. (PREPARE TO DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!!!)

I did however notice Harley grab the boxes I dropped and lead the class in and start the tour.

"НЕТ МИЛОСЕРДИЕ!!!" Peter screamed swinging the light Saber at me. (NO MERCY!!!)

The light Saber slashed across my jacket not that I cared tho. What pissed me off was when I went to swing it at him he climbed up the wall.

"GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!!" I screamed at the crime fighting spider while totally no throwing my show at him.

"NO FUCK YOU *Demonic screeching*" Pytro than ran to the roof and I ran in and used the elevator to get to the roof where we countinued our fight....

><><><3rd person and 5 hours later><><><

Pytro and Shuri walked in to the living room covered in burn marks and there clothes were torn.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Pepper screamed as she ran to them. Meanwhile Harley was holding back his laugh.

"Three words. Light. Saber. Fight." Shuri said laughing as the both of them went to the couch were Harley was and collapsed.

"C'mon darlin' let's get you to sleep you have a long day tomorrow." Harley said as he picked his boyfriend up and started to carry him to their room.

"Hey what about me?" Shuri joked. Which in return made Harley turn back around and asked in a joking tone,

"Do I look like your girlfriend?" He then walked off but did get hit in the back of the head with a pillow.

.
.
.
.
Sorry it's short I'm tired and still have 3 more to write tonight.
Bye guys gals and non gender comforting pals