•| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ |•

The whole Bhargav family was running here and there because of their elder daughter's marriage with the Raichand's elder son in two days

The whole Bhargav family was running here and there because of their elder daughter's marriage with the Raichand's elder son in two days. Some were busy decorating the house, some were busy preparing foods and some of them were enjoying the pre rituals and ceremonies.

"RUHANI!"

Tarini called her younger daughter as she came running.

"What happened, Maa?"

"Where is Riddhi? I can't see her from morning?"

Ruhani's tongue tied as she didn't know how to say it because she couldn't tell the truth.

"Maa__wo__woh, Di has gone to take her new necklace. Previous one has some defects"

She lied as she knew her elder sister had gone to meet with her would be husband and if she would tell this to her mother. Then another Mahabharat would start which she didn't want.

"Hey Bhagwan, maine kitni bar mana ki thi is ladki ko ki shadi se pehle Dulha Dulhan ghar se bahar nehi nikalte, ashubh hota hai lekin nehi! Hamesha apni manmani karti rehti hai!" (Oh lord, how many times I told that girl not to step out from your house before marriage, it's not good but no! She'll never listen to anyone)

Ruhani bit her tongue for lying but she couldn't do anything as she knew how much angry was her mother right now.

"Call that girl, I want her infront of me right now!"

Tarini ordered as she nodded and left.

Ruhani ran towards her room and huffed closing the door from inside. Then taking out her mobile she dialled her sister's number.

As soon as the call was picked up she blurted out everything in one go.

"Di, please come fast. Maa is already shouting. I've told her that you've gone to buy a new necklace as the previous one had some defects. So, please bring a new necklace while coming or else she would doubt!"

Saying these she cut the call and immediately ran downstairs.

~◉~

"What happened Riddhi?"

Agastya asked seeing his fiancee huffing under breath. They were now in his personal apartment in which he used to stay alone for his works. She was sitting on his lap while his arms were wrapped around her half naked self and his lips were on her neck.

"I've to go! Maa has started her usual drama!"

Riddhima stated while detaching herself from him.

"Don't go!"

He again pulled her over him while rubbing his nose on her cheeks as she pushed him with a smile.

"I'm coming here forever after two days! So please keep patience, Mr. Raichand!"

She stated while adjusting her dress.