|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒇 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

The thick curtains blew away revealing her face

The thick curtains blew away revealing her face. Devraj looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully as a smile curved over his lips.

It was after five months from their marriage and they had grown up a nice bonding with eachother. Now without seeing her, he used to become restless. Somehow he was still not convinced that she used to love him or not but he knew that he did.

He started loving his wife who just came in her life like a blessing and changed him totally. Though he still didn't confess about his feelings but he couldn't wait more to do it. Deciding this he grabbed his shirt and left from there.

◉❃◉

Devraj bought all the groceries from the market when his eyes fell on a jewelry shop. He would gift his wife a ring and would confess his love for her. He thought with a miniscule smile and entered inside.

Buying a ring for his wife, he was coming back when from nowhere a bullet hit his arm. His hand shook with a heavy blood loss as  the ring fell from his hand. Without looking back he firstly hid himself in a corner and heard some gunshots. He turned back to see three persons were standing holding guns, each one masked his face with black clothes while their targets on him.

Without a second thought he threw the bear bottles which he brought in their direction directly hitting on their heads. One of them started bleeding while the other two missed their target.

He was busy fighting with them when one more person came from back. Before he could turn and snap the person's neck, that person shot on his back making him fall on the ground. Seeing him losing him blood they fled away knowing he wouldn't survive.

Blood started coming out from his shoulder and back rapidly drenching him. With his shakey hand he grabbed his mobile and dialled Sharavan.

"C__Come to the M__Mall Road!"

He closed his eyes feeling the pain.

Hearing his whimper Sharavan understood something was wrong.

"I'm on my way, boss!"

Saying this, he came hurriedly with a cab and took him to hospital.

◉❃◉

Myra was sitting on the corridor with a hard look when Sharavan came with a cup of coffee and a bottle of water.

"Ma'am, take this! Boss will be fine soon!"

She was going to say something when the doctor came and told them the bullet was removed from his body and he was fine now. They hurriedly entered into the cabin and saw Devraj was flexing his muscles.

"What are you doing, Dev?"

Myra asked but he cared less at that moment and continued to do it.

"Boss?"