|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

There Myra was standing wearing a red saree lowering her eyelashes shying like a newly wedded bride

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There Myra was standing wearing a red saree lowering her eyelashes shying like a newly wedded bride. Her hands were covered with red bangles, eyelashes covered with dark kajal, her red lips had a big smile and hairs were opened falling till her waist. In her hairline she applied red vermilion and a thin nuptial chain was hanging from her neck which she had taken from the maids.

Devraj was looking at her from top to bottom trying to make sure that he wasn't drunk or in dreams

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Devraj was looking at her from top to bottom trying to make sure that he wasn't drunk or in dreams. His heart skipped a beat and he remained gazing at the angelic beauty.

He took slow steps towards her smiling figure. Then coming deadly closer to her he touched her face confirming that she was real.

When he was confirmed she was real, he was out of control and directly pecked on her tempting lips. She gasped for a second but then calmed her heartbeat.

"Myra!"

He whispered as she looked at him realising that he had taken her name first not whore or bitch.

"Are you for real?"

He still needed a confirmation as she smiled shyly.

"You know, I was waiting for you from long but you came so late!"

She made a upset look.

"But it's okay! I've arranged a date night for us! You'll love it!"

Saying this Myra dragged him inside and made her sit on the couch. Then taking the food in her hand she dipped the chicken balls with a fork and forwarded towards him.

Devraj chewed and gulped it down still looking at her not wanting to miss the chance to get the lovable treatment. He had seen always the whores treating and serving their masters, e.g his father but never ever lived something like this, the unending love of a wife for her husband.

After the dinner, he got up as she held his hand stopping him. Then coming closer to him, she hugged him placing her head on his chest. He felt his heartbeat raised when she pecked just above his heart. He immediately grabbed her waist embracing her tightly.