|𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒊𝒎

Devraj came inside with slow steps and sat infront of her in a chair folding his one leg above another

Devraj came inside with slow steps and sat infront of her in a chair folding his one leg above another. His face wasn't visible as there was no proper light. She could only see his dark orbs which were reflecting in the small ray.

"Dar ka ahesas hua?" (Did you sense what is fear now)

He asked while playing with his fingers looking at her pale figure. Myra looked up at him with her red eyes while struggling to free herself. She didn't say a word only her eyes were speaking everything. He gritted his teeth and grabbed her jaw tightly.

"Aglibar mujhe ankhen dikhane se pehle dobara soch lena nehi to ankhen nikalwa lene mein der nehi lagegi hum e!" (Next time think twice before showing me these eyes of yours or else it won't take a second for me to take out your eyes from your socket)

He spat clenching his jaw while she just remained looking at him with those firey eyes without telling anything. He took out his gun from his pocket and pointed towards her.

"Make your last wish before I give you the most painful death!"

His fingers were on the trigger.

"I wanna spend seven nights with you!"

As soon as the words came from her mouth his fingers on the trigger took a halt. He raised his eyebrows trying to sense the inner meaning of her daring wish.

"I don't take interest in whores and bitches!"

As usual Devraj gave an uninterested look putting down the gun for sometime.

"If you've any other wish then speak up!"

A small smirk appeared on her lips as she tilted her head in his direction.

"Think before you speak!"

She added as he frowned a little putting his arm on the chair letting her continue.

"I will spend seven nights with you but you won't be able to touch me. I can roam with you everywhere and can do anything, I can sleep with you even I can seduce you but you've to control yourself. If you lose your control over yourself in this seven nights, you'll have to accept your lose and have to free me. If I lose then my life is at your stake!"

Myra finished her words as he gave a neutral face tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair.

"Boss, I guess she is totally mad or suffering from mental disorder! I mean, who wants to sleep and spend nights with a Mafia King knowing what the hell can happen with her? Even she isn't looking like a whore!"

Shravan whispered slowly near his ears as he stayed silent still tapping his fingers.

"Boss isn't interested in all these bullshits!"

"Kiyun dar lag raha hai? Harne ka dar?" (Are you scared of losing)

Her smirk grew wider but he still remained silent only focusing on her.