|𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕

Sneha, Nikita and Arhaan were restless thinking about their friend who just went disappeared suddenly from their eyes

Sneha, Nikita and Arhaan were restless thinking about their friend who just went disappeared suddenly from their eyes. It had been three days that they were unable to connect to her. Even her mobile was switched off. Whatever the situation was she never switched off her mobile which were making them more suspicious about her state.

"Nikki, we've to find her!"

Sneha spoke out her confusion which was growing in her heart from long.

"But where? There's no trace!"

Nikita sighed and continued.

"And I know who is behind all these!"

"Who?"

Arhaan frowned.

"Devraj Thakur!"

As soon as the words came from her mouth the other two gasped in horror.

"W__What are you saying, Nikki?"

"I'm saying what exactly happened"

"But now what?"

Sneha asked raising her eyebrows.

"We've to search where they've kept her!"

"Are you crazy? They are the Mafia's! MAFIA'S! If we go to find her then our dead bodies will be found in the next day at the middle road. Moreover, if they're behind her kidnapping then there's hundred percent possibilities that they've already killed her"

Arhaan blurted out grabbing their attention.

"But atleast we can try!"

Sneha told them taking a deep breath.

"Then go guys! I'm not coming. I'm unmarried and haven't sex with anyone till now. I don't wanna die being a virgin. You guys go and if you are left alive then we'll meet again! Ta da!"

He joined his palms and started going from there as both the girls looked at eachother. In a blink, they jumped on him and started dragging him holding his each arms.

"Leave me, you morons! Leave me!"

He remained yelling at the girls but they ignored and took him with them.

◉❃◉

"Maybe there's something!"

The three sat on her cabin and opened her laptop but they're unable to do it as it was showing password.

"Shit! It's showing password!"

Nikita sighed while Sneha thought for sometime and started checking some alphabets and numericals for the password.

"No! It's not opening!"

Sneha became frustrated when something came into Arhaan's mind. As he came forward and pressed some Keys and it was opened immediately.