|𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂

Myra was sitting on the bed lowering her head when the door got opened

Myra was sitting on the bed lowering her head when the door got opened. She looked up and came to see Devraj who sat beside her.

"You're still sitting here? I told you to come downstairs after getting ready!"

He asked coming closer to her as she shifted back.

"I'LL NEVER, YOU CHEAT, YOU MURDERER!"

She shouted which he expected. Then he gave her some papers. She was going to throw them but before that he stopped her.

"See it once before throwing!"

She looked at him for a second then opened the papers and her eyes became widened.

"What the hell is this?"

"You didn't want to marry a mafia, actually no sane girl wants. So, I gave away my businesses and everything. Now I'm also a common person like you! Will you marry me now?"

Myra snapped her head.

"You left everything?"

She asked with disbelief.

"Yeah and I wanted to do it long before but I couldn't. That time I didn't have any reason but now I have. That's you, Myra!"

Devraj stated as she couldn't believe her ears.

'What happened to him suddenly?'

She thought but her trance broke when he held her hand and started dragging downstairs.

◉❃◉

They both stood beside eachother when everyone snapped their heads.

"WHY THIS BITCH IS HERE? WHY SHE IS STILL ALIVE? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GIVE HER THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH AFTER SEVEN DAYS? I THOUGHT SHE WAS GROUNDED TO GRAVEYARD ALREADY BUT NO, SHE'S STANDING HERE INFRONT OF ME!"

Viraj growled angrily glaring at his son and then at Myra who was just looking at Devraj.

"I'm wishing to marry her not Maya!"

Devraj announced looking at him which shocked everyone. His father gritted her teeth while Maya clenched her jaw ready to kill each and everyone.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING? AND THIS BITCH? HOW DARE SHE?"

"Yes, I know and I've already gave away everything. Didn't take anything from you. So, you don't have to worry about"

Devraj cleared him and then looked at Myra for once who was numb to react anything.

"Baba, your son wants your blessings for his new life. Don't you give him this small thing?"

The word hit Viraj's ears as he called him father for the first time. He didn't react anything as the whole mansion was silent.