|𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕

It was the night time when Devraj came to his room and frowned looking at the scene infront of him

It was the night time when Devraj came to his room and frowned looking at the scene infront of him. There Myra was standing in a mid length backless dress having a deep neck in front showing off her cleavage. Her eyes were covered with dark liner and red lips were pulled upwards in a small smirk.

He checked her out from top to bottom trying to read her mind

He checked her out from top to bottom trying to read her mind. He focused on her lips which were inviting him and provoking him. Lastly he looked at her eyes which were teasing him and playing with his mind.

'This bitch is planning something again!'

He thought in his mind and marched towards the couch shrugging off her thoughts. He left his weight there leaning backwards and putting his legs on the centre table. Then taking out a cigar he blew smoke on the air.

She slowly stepped forward towards him and sat on his lap. He ignored her and remained sitting like the previous position. Her hand slowly going upwards sensually from the middle of his waist to his exposed chest which were coming into view from the buttons of his black shirt.

"Fuck!"

He cursed feeling something down there as he clenched his teeth and grabbed her hairs in a fist not too harshly but with a impact that her head fell backwards. Her chest started heaving up and down because of her heavy breathing but she didn't budge and remained looking at him with her dark eyelashes.

"Bitch, didn't I tell you that I don't take interest in whores?"

"Why? Are you losing your control?"

He got irritated and grabbed her jaw making her face him.

"Stop, playing with my mind or I'll kill you!"

"How many times you'll tell this same line? Don't you get bored?"

Myra asked giving fuel to his anger.

"Your tongue is growing bigger. I need to fix it. From now onwards, you'll do every work whatever I'll tell you and you'll do whatever I would suggest without saying anything. For now, you'll cook for me and wash my clothes!"