|𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒆

Devraj entered in his room being tired and threw himself on the couch

Devraj entered in his room being tired and threw himself on the couch. Opening his blazer buttons he closed his eyes to consume some rest when he felt a cold touch on his arm. He kept a neutral expression until the touch came closer to his chest.

In a blink, he grabbed the person's neck almost going to break it when his eyes fell on the known face who was none other than Myra. He frowned remembering the new guest in his room whom he almost forgot. He released her neck and pushed her aside.

His eyes scanned her from head to toe as she clutched her slivery night gown.

"What the hell were you doing, bitch??"

He asked sitting straight focusing on her.

"Helping you to remove your clothes and then was going to give you a massage. You seemed tired!"

Myra simply replied making him frown. He immediately got up and grabbed her jaw.

"Don't try to play with me, sweetheart! Tell me right now what you're planning. If I get to know later you won't be able to think what will happen with you!"

"I__I'm not p__planning anything!"

She tried to remove his grip from her jaw which was making difficult for her to speak.

"Don't try to be oversmart!"

Saying so, he left her throwing her on the couch. In this action, the slit on the gown made her bare thighs visible infront of his eyes. He looked downward as she immediately covered her legs with the gown. He gazed at her face and then looked away. Taking his towel and black shirt he entered into the washroom as he needed to relax. She was messing up with his mind badly.

'She has sexy legs by the way!'

He thought as a small smirk appeared on his lips and he started the shower.

◉❃◉

Coming from the washroom he saw she was sleeping on his bed.

'The audacity of this bitch!'

Devraj gritted his teeth and marched towards her. Grabbing her wrist tightly she yanked her body.

"HOW DARE YOU SLEEP ON MY BED?"

He shouted at her but she didn't budge.

"Nowhere your name is written!"

"This is my room, my bed. Whatever is there is mine and only mine. Don't you ever try to touch my things! I don't want your dirty touch on my things"

"Is that so?"

Saying this she travelled her finger on his face to bare chest as he frowned.

"Now, go and take a shower again. I've touched you and made you dirty!"