•| ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ |•

Everyone who was present in the hall got shocked seeing Ruhani under the veil and then started gossiping

Agastya clenched his jaw, then focused on her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her holding her tightly.

"Kya hai ye sab? Kysa mazak hai?" (What are all this? What type of joke)

Agastya asked looking straight at her eyes who wasn't looking at him and was standing with a blank expression.

"ANSWER ME!"

He shouted but no reply came from her.

"Haye Ram! Dekho to zara is besharam ladki ko, apni behen ke hone wale pati ko hi chhin liya isne, woh bhi dhoke se!" (Oh lord, look at this characterless girl who snatched her sister's husband that too by cheating)

"Ek kam ka bahana deke chali gayi aur dusri ne mauka dekh ke uske pati ko hi chhin liya! Dono behene to ek se badhkar ek hai!" (One of them went for her work while the other one snatched her husband in the mean time! Both are same)

They heard the whispers from people as he gritted his teeth but he ignored all those for that moment and again focused on his sudden bride.

"What the hell is going on here, tell me? You knew that I love Riddhima. You knew everything from the beginning, Ruhani. You helped us everytime when she wasn't allowed to come out from her home. You helped us when I wanted to meet her. Now you're here, like this in place of her? WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY DID YOU RUIN EVERYTHING? WHY RUHANI? WHY?"

He yanked her wrist and screamed loudly.

"A__Aga__"

Riddhima was going to say something when Agastya cut her off in mid.

"I'm talking to my newly wedded wife!"

His voice was cold enough which spread chills.

Riddhima looked at him shockingly when he suddenly introduced her sister as his wife. Ruhani who was looking at the floor with a blank expression snapped her head towards him.

"Koi bich mein nehi bolega. Isne abhi abhi shadi ki hai humse dhoke se! Jawab bhi sirf yehi degi!" (None will interfere. She married me just now. Only she'll answer)

Agastya's voice came in a sharp tone while the family members looked at eachother.

"ANSWER ME, DAMNIT!"

She scrunched her eyes hearing his shouts as he had grabbed her wrist so tightly but no words came from her mouth. What she would say about her own mother forcing her into this! Her silence made him more frustrated as he jerked her off.

"I told her!"

Tarini's voice came from back as everyone snapped their heads at her direction.

"Tarini Ji, You?"