|𝑻𝒊𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒂𝒕

"Ahhhh!"

"Ahhhh!"

Maya screamed holding her burning hand which got scars.

"You bitch!"

Saying so, she grabbed her neck with her bare hand and tried to choke it.

Myra felt out of breath as she folded her leg and hit her stomach with her knees as she immediately left her and started shouting in pain.

"Not me, you're the bitch here who tried to stab me!"

She gritted her teeth while Myra remained glaring at her with her red eyes.

"You tried to snatch my Dev from me. He is mine and only mine! Whoever tries to lay her eyes on him, I don't let them be alive!"

"Ohho, that means you're his personal whore!"

"You__"

Maya was going to grab her neck but before she could do that Myra grabbed her hand.

"Ek hat jala haina, ruk abhi tera dusra hat bhi bhagwan ko pyara karwati!" (Your one hand was burnt right, now it's time for the second one)

In a blink, she poured the remaining part of the hot noodles on her other hand.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Maya again screamed with a greater intensity while his men came to the place running.

They held both of them and started dragging them near Devraj.

◉❃◉

Devraj was sitting on his throne hearing everything from his men.

"Dev!"

Maya tried to come near him but before that he shot a death glare to her which stopped her motion in mid.

"What did I tell you, Maya?"

He asked looking at her as she remained silent for sometime.

"What did I tell you, Maya?"

He questioned but no answer again.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU, MAYA?"

He growled with his dark orbs and gritted teeth making her flinch as she lifted her face.

"Not to come here without your permission!"

She stated with her clenched teeth and her angry eyes.

"And you tried to go against me!"

He put his one finger on his chin and focused on her straight.

"So, it's the punishment time!"

Devraj stated while she gritted her teeth and fisted her burning palms looking at Myra.

"From today to one month you'll make food for my whole men, will clean their clothes, will polish their shoes and will clean the whole mansion while repeating the lines, I'M SORRY FOR GOING AGAINST YOU DEVRAJ THAKUR!"