|𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"Oh Myra! I thought you're smart and intelligent enough but you proved me wrong!"

Devraj chuckled sarcastically as his laughs echoed through the whole room.

"What do you mean?"

Myra frowned glaring at him.

"Kahani ke hamesha do hisse hote hai. Hume jo dikhta hai hum usi pe ankh bandh kar ke vishwas kar lete hai aur jo hissa humse anjan hai uspe hum bhav nehi dete" (Every story has two sides. We always believe what we see and we neglect the side of the story which we never saw)

She was frustrated why he was making riddles.

"Daivik was double gaming with Viraj Thkur with our rivals. He took 50 lacs from my father and said he would spy on them and leak about them in front of us but he started playing with us. Viraj Thakur gave him 2 crores, every night fresh girls but he still didn't do anything. He was just fooling around us"

◉❃◉

Hamare dhande mein dhoke ki saza sirf maut hoti hai! (In our world, there's no forgiveness for betrayers, only death)

Viraj Thakur growled.

"Kill him"

He shouted as Devraj nodded his head and left the place.

◉❃◉

"Before I could do anything our rivals killed him on that day for playing with them. They left my name so that my name comes out to the media"

"I__I don't b__believe all these"

She stuttered not believing for whom she risked her life he was sleeping with random girls and taking money from the mafias doing fun.

"Even I can't believe how I just got trapped in this fake love"

He chuckled and continued.

"Pehle dil hi nehi tha mere pas to dil tutne ka sawal hi nehi tha. Abh dil tuta hai to dard ka ahesas ho raha hai mujhe" (Before I met you I don't have any heart, so there's no heartbreaks. Now I got to know it, now it's hurting)

Myra saw the truthfulness in his eyes.

"D__Dev!"

Her words felt short as she lowered her gaze with guilt.

"Tum sehi thi, kisise beyhad mohabbat karne ke baad use khone ka dard kya hota hai mujhe aj pata chal raha hai!" (You were right! Now I can feel the pain, pain of loving someone unconditionally, then losing the person)

There was a lot of pain in his words, pain of losing his love, pain of getting betrayal, pain of living this useless life.

"How much I try, my blood stained past can never leave me. My hands are stained with blood and only blood. The harder we try, we can't change our fate"