|𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

Myra switched off her phone and crashed it then taking out her cashes and cards she was going to leave when the door got opened

Myra switched off her phone and crashed it then taking out her cashes and cards she was going to leave when the door got opened. She looked up and came to see Devraj who was standing on the door blocking her way.

"Where are you going?"

His voice was calm but cold enough which ran chills through her veins.

"I've some works!"

She nervously hid her hair tresses behind her ears as he smirked.

"Work or you're trying to escape?"

He asked stepping forward trying to intimidate her. A black shinny gun was held on his hand.

"Why would I? I've not done anything.

She started taking back steps as she hit the wall with him towering over her.

"Oh comeon Myra, let's don't start that I didn't do anything, I don't know anything! It wastes the time of both of us. Why don't we come to the straight point?"

He sternly stated but she stayed silent.

"WHY THE HELL YOU BACKSTABBED ME?"

He yelled with his blood shed eyes as she started shivering with his dangerous aura.

"You wanted to kill me, right?"

Myra turned her face to another side leaning back on the wall.

"Look at me!"

Saying this he shoved the gun in her hands and put it on his forehead.

"Now shoot!"

Her hands were shaking as she started sweating badly.

"Mat bhulna, tumhare hant kanp rahe hai lekin mere nehi kapenge!" (Your hands are shaking but mine won't)

He warned and continued.

"If you miss the chance then none will be able to save you! COMEON SHOOT!"

He shouted at high pitch which were making her legs trembled, her hands weren't going to the trigger in nervousness. Her breaths stucked on her throat as she fell on her knees with her trembling figure.

Devraj crouched down to her level and snatched the gun from her hands.

"Are you scared? But for what, Myra? You always wanted this only? Then why you couldn't do it?"

She gritted her teeth and grabbed his collar.

"I'LL! I'LL DO IT but not before letting you know your sins!"

She stated and continued.

"Nehi to tumhe pata kaise chalega ki kis bat ki saza mil rahi hai tumhe? (Otherwise how will you get to know for which sin you're getting the punishment)