|𝑰𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍

It was a 2bhk apartment where Myra used to live alone because of her work

It was a 2bhk apartment where Myra used to live alone because of her work. Her parents were in another city.

After a long tiring day she went to the kitchen to drink some water. Taking out a water bottle from the refrigerator she was gulping down some when her door bell ranged. She stopped sipping and capping the bottle went to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, she became confused seeing the view infront of her. She travelled her eyes allover but found none. Only some street lights were glowing outside on the darkest night.

Myra shrugged off her shoulder and was going to close the door when all of a sudden a dead body fell infront of her figure with a thud from the terrace.

"AAAAAAAAAA!"

She shouted loudly being scared as hell as her heart started banging on her rib cage. She shut her eyes tightly and closed her ears with her palms being terrified at the scene.

After sometime she slowly opened her eyes and came to see the dead body which was covered with blood. Her breathing got heavy as her voice choked at her throat. She clutched her night gown in her fist and slowly took some steps forward. Her whole body was trembling in fear as she crouched down to his level. Her eyes fell on a small note which was written with blood. She lifted her trembling hands to take it.

"Dar kya hoti hai ab pata chala?" (Have you understood, what is fear)

She got up from her place with a jerk throwing the note immediately after reading the 'D' letter at the top right corner of that letter.

Closing the door with a thud she ran towards her room immediately while breathing heavily. Locking herself she sat on the bed clutching the night gown while some tears came from her eyes with extreme fear. Her whole body became numb and she could feel her eyes getting heavy and limbs were not working. She didn't know when drowsiness grabbed her and her senseless body fell on the bed.

◉❃◉

Devraj came from the washroom wearing his black trouser after taking a hot bath. Standing infront of the mirror he ran his long fingers through his wet hairs to set them in position when two arms came wrapping his torso as he looked down. He clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth angrily. Then grabbing those wrists he threw the girl with a jerk.

She stumbled back a little because of the harsh pull and fell on the bed. The girl who was none other than Maya looked up and glanced at his bare back with a small smirk. She lifted her body placing her both palms on both sides and crossed her legs with eachother in a seductive pose.

Ignoring her gaze completely he wore his shirt and watch.