|𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

Devraj came to his chamber at night throwing his back on the couch

Devraj came to his chamber at night throwing his back on the couch. Only he knew how hard was it for him to behave normally. He was in his thoughts when a knock on the door broke his trance. He got up and went to open it when his eyes fell on her who was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Umm, do you want anything?"

He asked looking at her as she looked up.

"C__Can you come to my room?"

Myra questioned nervously as he nodded and followed her.

◉❃◉

Devraj locked the door and entered inside when his eyes fell on their little baby girl who was sleeping peacefully under the white sheet.

Her cheeks suddenly puffed up because of the crackling sound as a smile came over his lips

Her cheeks suddenly puffed up because of the crackling sound as a smile came over his lips. He was badly wanting to know how it would be felt to take your baby in your arms. He was badly craving for her but fearing from her mother's reaction.

"May I?"

Myra looked at his arms which were spread broadly towards her as she hummed.

"You don't have to ask everytime!"

He immediately took her in his arms and patted on her back. The baby was crying at first but then stopped and leaned on his shoulder.

"Why did you call me?"

"C__Can't we start a new forgetting everything?"

She was badly wanting to mend the ice between them while Devraj just gazed at her letting her to continue.

"Hamara rishta ek jhut se shuru hua tha, kya woh aj ek sach pe khatam nehi ho sakta?" (Our relationship started with a lie, can't it end with a truth)

"Truth?"

He chuckled and placing the baby on the cradle he continued.

"Truth is you don't love me!"

She looked at his black orbs which were reflecting with pain.

"It hurts, Myra! It hurts every fucking second when I realise you can never be mine!"