Lies

All of you walked for hours, some of the men started conversing, as you walked you picked up on a conversation between Timothy Dugan, Gabe Jones, and Jim Morita about them talking about their dream girl. "Y/l/n what would you like if you could have any girl in the world?" One of them asked.

You shrugged, a blush creeping on your cheeks and nose. "I-I don't know?" You said with nervousness.

"Oh come one there has to be something." Jim scoffed.

You thought for a second. "A girl who is smart and who speaks the truth I guess." They looked at you like you were crazy.

"I guess, to each their own." Gabe shrugged.

Bucky walked up, beside you. "I think that would be a great person to date, or marry, I mean you wouldn't have to guess what she needs."

Bucky was literally almost your dream guy, he was nice, and didn't seem self centered, picky or stuck up. Though, he did make that joke a few weeks ago about you, you could forgive it. "Alright let's set up camp for the night." Bucky announced to the whole Regiment.

All of you worked on setting up the small tents that would fit four of you in each, there was a decent amount of you but you were deep enough in the woods that if enemies flew above you wouldn't be noticed. "I'll do the first watch." You offered to Bucky.

He nodded. "Alright, I'll do the next one." Bucky had climbed into the tent that you would go into after your watch shift.

As Bucky tried to sleep but couldn't, he got out of the tent after a few hours of not being able to sleep. "My turn up?" You asked.

He shook his head. "I just couldn't sleep." He shrugged off.

You nodded and turned back around, your feelings for him not unknown to you they grew each day you spent with him.

Bucky on the other hand, didn't understand his feelings for you, well...August. He didn't know why he was falling for him. He's never been interested in another man before always going after women, but August confused him. August had the soft touch of a woman, but at the same time, the look of a young man, and there was quite an innocences in his eyes.

You stood up to walk around the camp, but as you were walking you weren't paying attention and almost fell over a log but Bucky caught you, in a dip like position.

Then your and Bucky's lips were pressed against one anothers, his eyes widened and so did yours. He got you steady, then he walked away, you were stunned. When your rounds ended you went to sleep the next morning you all ate Bucky didn't look at you once, even as you packed up camp, and then continued to move forward.

That night, when you all were about to set up camp that night again, something in the distance, shot off, it was blue, it couldn't have been a bullet. You all pulled out our guns, ready to fight, but then one of the men in front of me was hit by a blue beam, you watched as he was practically obliterated, you all fought shooting at them, but then one fired off at you, but luckily missed and just as you were running, you hear Bucky yelling August you look up and see that he gets hit by the blue beam tears start to well in your eyes then you feel a sharp pain in your side, before the blue light hit, you see that you are now are in cell. You looked down to see blood dripping out of a hole in your side. "This one was hit." A gruff accented voice said. Your head lulled you into so much pain your eyes began to shut.

Then a short stubby man walks up glasses parched against his nose. "Uh yes, bring him in." An accented voice spoke.

You woke up, the pain was gone, you looked to the floor, you could see the small grains of dirt on the floor with your eyes. It looked more detailed. "Why?" You hear him, Bucky.

"What?" You asked in your fake voice.

"You lied? You're a woman?" He hissed anger, lacing his word.

Your brows furrowed. "How?" You asked using your real voice for the first time in months.

"They dropped you off wearing barely anything, your breast gave me a hint but then they confirmed it. Who are you?" Bucky asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm Y/n." I told him.

"L-like the princess?" Bucky asked you nodded.

Those were the last words he said to you that day, and the day after that, and the one after and so one. He didn't say a word, but one day when you couldn't take it any longer the silence, Bucky was dragged out of the cell, you held onto the metal sink and you heard the sharp noise of breaking metal, you looked down seeing there were indents in the metal. Your brows furrowed, but you shook your head, and moved on with what you had been doing beforehand.

Weeks of no speaking and being forced to work and then being tortured. One night you just broke down in the cell they kept both of you in. "Bucky please." You sobbed. "Talk to me." He didn't say a word to you.

One day you and Bucky were both taken out of the cell, you were strapped down, and they began asking the questions, and then the electric shocks to the head happened, it hurt like hell.

You laid on the chair mumbling to yourself. "Bucky?" You heard another voice and you looked up to see a tall blond man. The two men talked for a moment.

"We gotta get her out as well, she has to come." Bucky points at you, the men release the leather restraints, from around my body. You were able to recover quickly, as the three of you walked, eventually finding an overpass, where two men stood, but your eyes locked with the short doctors. You didn't pay attention as the two men argued, but then the blond one punches the other and your eyes snap up.

The other began to take off his mask, and reveal his head that looked like a skull. "You don't have one of those do you?" Bucky asked the blond. The men on the other side got on to an elevator, Steve had you all go up the steep stars that led up to a thin beam, that which if careful you could crawl across. "Y/n you go first." Bucky told you.

"I-okay." You weren't going to say no to the first words he spoke directly to you in weeks.

Once on the other side, Bucky began to crawl once he was basically on the other side. It broke off, you caught him holding his hand and you pulled him over the railing. "Go get out of here!" Steve yelled to Bucky.

"No not without you!" Bucky yelled, Steve looked around thinking quickly he broke the railing and jumped across. You and Bucky helped him over the railing, running out of the base as it exploded.