End

You and Bucky had decided to go see your family first, and both of you were nervous. You had asked Howard if he would allow Bucky's family to fly to Hollis on his private jet, luckily the man agreed to do it. You and Bucky had written to his family right after, and you sent a cordial invite to the royal palace of Hollis.

When you and Bucky got into Hollis by train you got off, and two officers saw both of you and escorted you both to the palace. Bucky looked outside the car as you went through the large gate around the building, you watched as his eyes widened at the sight of it. You sighed when it stopped, the two of you were taken inside, you stood in the grand foyer. Bucky looked around, as you stood messing around with your fingers in nervousness, then your father cleared his throat. You and Bucky looked up as he and your family walked down.

    "Y/n, what the hell were you thinking!" Your mother rushed down the stairs running to you, her eyes raked you up and down. "Who's this?" She looked at Bucky.

You took a sharp inhale. "James, he's my husband." You told them.

Your family all just looked at him. "Y/n, what?" Your cousin asked.

You almost laughed. "August, nice to officially meet you, Y/n told me alot about you." Bucky said, holding out his hand for August to shake.

"You too." August said.

Bucky upon seeing him, now understood how you got away with it and how you could hide for a few months as a man. "How did this happen?" Your father asked with furrowed brows.

You were about to answer, when the doors opened, with two officers and you assumed by the look on Bucky's face they were his family. "James." His mother ran up and hugged him.

"Ma'." Bucky smiled, which made you smile.

"How-why are we here in Hollis?" She then asked her son.

You stepped forward. "That would be because of me." You smiled nervously.

"Your Y/n?" One of his sisters asked, you nodded.

Both of you explained everything to both of your parents, how you got to be in the army, how you and Bucky got married to what happened at the very end with Steve.

Your father and mother weren't quite happy with your decision but they now couldn't really do anything. Though you did have to show them your marriage certificate for them to believe you.

When you and Bucky settled into the palace, something your parents said to both of you was that the two of you would need to have an 'official' wedding. A few weeks later the two of you got married, again, it was much grander and you invited the friends the two of you met while in the army.

Bucky and you lived a happy life, with your families, and eventual children.

67 Years Later

    You had stepped down from being Queen a few years prior because of your age and besides you already had done so much in your life at that point being the first and only royal member of the SSR, obviously being the one operating in Hollis and Bucky did it with you. You and he had moved to New York as a means of basically retirement.

    One morning while you and Bucky were having breakfast a knock at the door came. Your brows furrowed and the two of you weren't expecting anyone. "I'll get it." Bucky said, getting up, you still followed curiosity, always getting the best of you.

    Bucky opened the door. "Steve?" Your eyes widened at the name, Bucky let the man into the house.

    "Y/n." The blond smiled cheekily at you.