A Night To Rember

You woke up the next morning Bucky looked down at you. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

    "I'm fine." You shrugged.

    Bucky nodded. "Yeah, we're heading to England today." He informed you.

    "Well I'm lucky because I don't have anything to pack." You smiled and laughed lightly.

    A few days after arriving in England, you found yourself in an underground base, plans and maps laid out on a table. "Princess Y/n, I'm shocked you stayed." Colonel Phillips pointed out.

You shrugged. "I didn't want to go back yet."

"Look if you die it's on me, and I don't want to get shit for letting a little princess go off and get himself killed." He hissed.

"I survived weeks of torture I think I can handle my self Colonel, besides Captain Rogers wants me on the team so I'm staying." You sassed.

"Rogers wants you on the team then he is incharge of you." Colonel Philips pointedly said.

"Steve, you're my babysitter." You smiled over your shoulder, at the blond. He looked at you with furrowed brows but continued what he was doing. "Are we done?"

"Yes you are dismissed." He sighed out, you rolled your eyes as you walked away from him.

That night you had walked into the room in the underground base you deemed as yours and slightly Bucky's, Bucky was getting dressed up, your brows furrowed. "Where are you going?" You asked as you sat on the bed.

"We're going to a bar again, because you're going to love this Y/n, we're starting our grand trip across europe to find HYDRA basics."  He said it dramatically and you laughed slightly at what he was doing. "You wanna come?"

You smiled and nodded, you pulled out a slightly nicer dress that was more your style this time than Peggys, it was a dark green dress, with a slight ruffle on the side.  Bucky patiently waited until you were ready, the two of you headed to the bar together.

    When walking into the bar, the two of you sat at the table with the other guys who were now a part of the 'Howling Commandos'. Another round of drinks had been served, you and Bucky both got a large mug of beer. You slowly sipped on your drink, it quickly became warm, all of you talked and had a good time, the beer yet again wasn't hitting you. Bucky leaned over whispering to you. "You alright?" He checked that you'd been weirdly quiet that night, partly due to Philips and your conversation, the other being thinking of your family and future.

    "I'm fine." You smiled. "Bucky, you remember what I said a few days ago when we were still in Italy?"

    "Yes I remember, but what specifically?" He asked.

    You sighed."I was serious about getting married, Bucky." You spoke seriously, looking at him. "I know it's kind of an intense time, along with an intense question, and situation."

    Bucky just stared at you, he moved down and caught your lips in a kiss, he pulled away. "Y/n, I will." His lips pulled into a smile.

    This was your turn to kiss him, when the two of you pulled away from your intimate moment, it now became real because Bucky chose to announce it. "Guy's, I and Y/n are getting married!" He announced.

This seemed to have sobered up all the other men around the two of you, they began to cheer, more rounds served, Bucky looked at the clock that sat above the bar. "We have to leave now if you want to do it before tomorrow." He told you.

The two of you walked out and that seemed to form a line of soldiers all of whom you knew Steve trying to catch up to Bucky but wasn't able to. The group of men all crowded into the small and close by church. "Can you do a wedding tonight?" Bucky asked the priest that was still there.

    You watched as the man checked his watch. "If it's quick." He promised.

    Bucky and you looked at one another. "We can do that."

    You and Bucky stood at the end of the church, with the priest standing in the middle behind you two, he read off what he needed to have you and Bucky do what the two of you needed. "I now pronounce you James Buchanan Barnes and Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." The two of you kissed again.

After he led you to his office where he had you and Bucky sign the marriage certificate, you and all of the men walked out to continue celebrating. While at a different bar, Steve walked up to Bucky. "How do you think your family is going to feel, let alone hers?" Steve asked with a knowing look.

"Look, I know it was very last second, but you know things are probably only going to get difficult and I know I and Y/n have a very strong fondness and love for one another, this is different from any of the other relationships or flirting things I've had in the past." Bucky explained his very drastic behavior.

"I'm not controlling your life Bucky, just be careful." He warned his friend.