Testing

You and Bucky walked out to the meeting table. "He has split a lot for now." Pilips said, he glanced at both I and Bucky specifically for a solid second. "Barnes, and Y/l/n." He refused to call both of you Barnes and he wouldn't accept the fact that you were married to one another. "Specifically on you two, he admitted that they did in fact get a hold of something with the super soldier serum, and he gave it to both of you, now that we know that you two have to go in for some testing, nothing big, and then you will be allowed to go on your next mission. Y/l/n, we have to inform your family."

    "No, I know now that's all that is important,  my parents don't need to know about information I want to keep personal, you can do whatever you want with the testing, but not my information." You shrugged at him. "I know what I can and can't do, so I don't care if you are the person in charge here Philips but you have no right to tell my family about this."

    "Fine, I won't tell them." He bit out. "He also told us some information, but we don't have the location of the last base yet, but I think I will have it by the end of the week."

    That night you and Bucky just were left to relax, for the rest of the day, and then an argument struck up, you think it's from the stress of the day, but it happened, while you and him were just laying in bed as you read a random book and he was looking through papers, when Bucky let out an irritated sigh. You side eyed him confusion before you almost brushed it off as maybe he meant to just regularly sigh but you wanted to check just in case. "What's up?" You asked, looking at him now.

    "It's just slightly irritating that whenever anything with your family and it has Philips saying it, you get snappy, and then throw practically a hissy fit." He said.

    "Realy?" Your eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry that I don't want to be pulled out, I know as soon as they would receive any letter about me they would have me forced to go back, and I'm sorry but I want to be here with you and the team I'm doing well I feel at least." You rant at him. "It's also annoying that any chance he gets to send my family something about me, he has to bring it up. Let me remind you that he could have said the same thing to you, but he didn't because he wants me to go back. I'm a burden to him. I'm just a silly girl running  around with a gun in his mind."

    "Still you don't need to do that, you could just say I don't want that and I don't give permission for that to happen. Something along those lines." He continued.

    You rolled your eyes. "I've tried that, don't act like you've seen every conversation between us because you haven't." Your arms crossed. "I can't argue like this tonight, not after today." You shook your head to yourself, before walking out of the room. You had grabbed a smaller blanket from the bed wrapping it around yourself since you were only in your pajamas.

    You headed to Peggy's room, you knocked on the door, she opened her hair in curlers. "Y/n?" You smiled at her. "What are you doing here?"

    "I'll explain when I'm in, I need to cool off real quick." You explain to her, before she let you in. You explained what happened and why the fight happened.

    "I see where you both are coming from, with Phillips he needs convincing before he says yes, especially between us." She told you. "But you also have to see where he is coming from, Y/n, you could pull him aside and say the same thing in the same way."

    "I agree with you, maybe I should do it in private." You calmly replied. "But he makes it seem like I'm a bitch." Peggy laughed when hearing you swear because she hadn't heard you say anything like that before from you.

    "You're not a bitch, you're just blunt." She tells you.

    The next day, you got up, ate, then went to the labs where they just wanted to take blood, test your strength, speed, reflexus, and senses, they also wanted to see if you had experienced anything that could factor in with the serum. After getting done with the other stuff, you told them the things you had noticed, which was the sink thing, and the fact you hadn't been getting drunk. They scribbled all that you told them down on the paper, before you were allowed to leave, the door opened and you noticed Bucky was sitting in a chair, his leg must have been bouncing moments ago. He looked up at you, and then he got up and hugged you. "I'm sorry." He said looking into your eyes.

    "I should have seen where you were coming from." You told him. "But you also should see where I'm coming from, Bucky. I'm sorry as well."

    "So how is the testing?" He asked you.

    You shrugged. "Boring thus far." You rolled your eyes. "And a little tedious."

    He shook his head, and kissed you. "Meaning?"

    "You're gonna get irritated probably, maybe a little argumentative." You smiled shrugging. He rolled his eyes walking into the room, you snickered softly shaking your head as you walked away.

    On your way Steve stopped you. "Bucky told me about the argument."

    "Hmm, and I told Peggy, so I kinda expected it." You shrugged off. "Besides, we both apologized. Did you go through all of that? The testing I mean."

    "That, and I was supposed to do more, but then I began doing bon sails." He smiled awkwardly.

You nodded knowingly. "Oh, the stage show, sorry I couldn't book a ticket." He rolled his eyes.