Chapter 3 Betrayal

"Now the 700 members under Milov Kobe will attack the Cobras, and avenge the fallen.", said Milov.
I was in utter shock over how could Milov turn to Micheal for help to attack The Cobras.
How could my best friend turn up to the guy who pointed his gun at my head making me accept the defeat, disrespecting me in front of the 3 deities? Milov turned to him. ?

The 3 deities: RoarBrothers, RITEs, and Peace were the merciless gang known across the whole of  America
The 3 deities clashed on 28 April, in Houston, which ended up in disbanding of Peace
RITEs were known to be on the top thereafter
whereas Roarbrothers were backstabbed by Micheal, which led to Roarbrother's defeat in the Battle of the 3 deities
Micheal took over the command of RITEs which he later renamed as Druig.

the less I knew, the bigger shock waiting for me on the phone.
"Sheldon, It's Harry over this side, we've been given an offer from the Cobra, they know about The Roar Brother Dispute, and they've offered you 20million$ in firearms and 10 million$ cash for you and the remaining members of Roar to join Cobra".
Although the offer seems quite attractive, I wanted to reject it. But I asked for some time to think.

I wanted only one Person right now, My safe place, Liza
I and Lize have been dating for the past 4 years now, she's my safe place, the devil on the outside becomes a child in her arms.

I went to her place and I Hear a loud moan coming from inside. I was high alert, I smashed the door to get my way in.

" Liza, How could you?with him? ", as I entered the house I saw Liza with a guy, none other than Arthur in the bed.

I wasn't broken, I was disappointed, and the world finally decided to show me its true colors.
what I thought was a blooming flower turned out to be a plant rotting up my whole garden.

The misery was so much, I didn't know what to think anymore.
And that's when I fell apart into the darkness unimagined

I Joined The Cobras as their Acting President