Chapter 8 Talk with Carnage

"You fucking killed her dude. you do realize what the fuck are you doing right? you killed Liza", Milov shouted at me on a call.

"Why is it even your concern at this point? just do what you want in your life, don't come in to fuck mine.", I said.
"She was like my sister, You fucker. Now you've done it, dude. Till me it was okay, till Arthur it was, now you really did go on killing Liza you're gonna see the consequences soon.", he said.

I cut the call.

"You've been getting real talky to your old mate Milov these days. Carnage won't be happy about that for sure", Chris said in the back. "The fuck are you doing in my personal space? And did you lose all your sense of respect for him? It's Lord Carnage.", I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever, LORD Carnage is calling you into his room right now.", Chris said.

A weird time to call me be honest. I go to meet him without any obligations.

"Lord Carnage, you called me.", I said in the softest voice I could ever say in. Marshmallows felt shy hearing that voice.

"Isn't the fight with Roar going a little too far? It seems you are gaining a real interest in your previous team. You always have the choice to leave", Lord says.
His voice creates an aura of terror. Just listening to his voice makes you fear and chant the name of God.

"I'd rather prefer dying rather than betray you, Lord.", I said.

"I've lost count now of the people who've said that to me. Anyways I'm seeing that these Roar mafias have been messing up with s for a long time now. Do you think we should put an end to them now? Who's their leader? Milov kobe right? Set me a meeting with him. He's your long-past brother right? It shouldn't be that hard. Go to his base camp and get me a meeting arranged.", Lord said.

"As you may wish, Lord. Now if you may allow me to head out.", I said.

"Just go now."

I head out to Roar's base camp to meet Milov and assign Carnage a meeting with him.

*At Texas City*
Now I realize how far Texas city really is. There was a time when all I did was stay here. As a part of Roar, things were different now. It's not the same as it was.

I knock over Milov's gate. He opens.
"What the fuck do you have in your business around here? Texas city belongs to 

Roar. What are you planning to do here?", Milov blabbers.

"I, Peter Sheldon, the disciple of Henry Sheldon, Acting president of Cobra, is here to tell Milov kobe that our president Lord Carnage wants to talk to him.", I said.

"Well how about we talk about your 'LORD' having a meeting with me inside my room over a cup of tea.", Miilov said.

"Sure", I said.

"I'll make sure to poison your tea", he says.

"Better do", I added