Chapter 7 Confronting Liza Mathew

The long battle of eagles had finally come to an end.
We fought well yesterday. Today I have important work to do. I got dressed up, and Chris knocked on my door. "Arthur's belongings are here packed and ready.", he says. I decided it was best to group Arthur's belongings and give them to Liza. I wanted to talk with her as well.

I tell my driver to driver to drive to Jersey village Church. Which is right next to Liza's place.

We reach Liza's place in an hour. I knock on her door. "Coming", a sound comes. She opens the door and seeing that it's me she slams it back, but I put a foot in it, stopping it. I force a little to get my way in. "The Fuck do you even want from me?", she shouted. I hand her the box. It had a wallet, a phone, a small diary, and a picture of his mother he had in his pocket. "This is all Arthur's stuff. Why is it covered in blood? Why is it with you? Is Arthur alright? WHAT THE FUCK??", she shouted. "Arthur Homes, 32, Serving Roar till his death, lost his life in The Battle Of eagles. He was undeniably a great soldier who did manage to get his hands over to stab me, no other person on the battlefield including leaders could do that. He was shot by my underling, Chris Ruth.", I said.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE GOT KILLED?", She cried.
"What's done has been done no one can change it.", I said.

"Why? just why did you cheat on me  Liza?", I asked. "Why you ask me? Sheldon? you ask me after you get along with that bitch Alexa. ", she shouted.

Alexa? Seriously? I've had a dispute with her for a long time now and how could she even think that I've hooked up with no one other than Alexa... Is she for real?

"What makes you think that I've hooked up with Alexa? out of any other girl on this planet?", I said.
"You had a private meeting with her when u mentioned you need alone time'. what does that tell you now? I called you 5 times u didn't answer any of my calls neither you replied to any of my texts. I decided to deal with the same way which you decided to choose. I cheated. If that tells you enough, not once, not twice, more than I've lost count.", she said.

"FOR THE FUCKING GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD LIZA. I'd A MEETING WITH HER TO END THE DISPUTE. WHO WILL PICK UP THE PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MEETING?? LATER YOU BLOCKED ME UP. I CAME UP TO YOUR APARTMENT 3 DAYS LATER CAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY! JUST TO FIND YOU CHEATING?? ", I shouted.

"The Fuck, couldn't you clear this the same day? you're a shithead. Take this!", she exclaimed picking up a knife and trying to stab me with it.

"Not me girl", I said hitting the arm she was trying to stab me with and rotating it 180 degrees.

"You little bitch!", she says. Blood throbbing out of her chest.
"HELP ME I'll die", she cried.

"One less enemy every day. One less cheater every day.", I said

"It been real Liza, Until you made it wrong", I said
It really was over the relationship and oh well, her aswell