Chapter 10 Chris?

I stand up using my very last muscle after dealing with some damage.
I found Milov, he saved me from that explosion. I'd be dead if he weren't there.
I find milov under the broken table. his beige overcoat had turned red with blood. His left arm was immovable to him. no matter how much he tried he couldn't use that arm.
"That's what you get for your work bitch!", I hear from the window.
This voice I knew it. It was coming from Chris.
I set Milov back. I look out of the window. It indeed was Chris. Rage filled out in me and I shout "What the fuck do you mean by that?", I shouted.
For my work? I've been here doing my shit as carnage said me to do? where did I even go wrong?

"Just so you know little shit, this isn't about mafia or anything now. It's personal.", he said.

"Personal? I never even know you before I joined cobras. How the fuck is it even personal?", I questioned.

I, for long as I can remember was unaware of this guy's existence. And this guy comes up to bring a personal fight. This was going confusing

"Remember Emory Ruth? huh? do you? that was my goddamn sister you fucker.", he said.

Nerves grow cold hearing the name Emory Ruth. She was my assistant at 25. I used to spend a heck ton amount of money on her, taking her on trips, spending on her jewelry, etc. 
It'd be a lie if I said I didn't like her.

I remember her taking the call from our rivals telling them all of our secrets, hideouts, military size, etc.
I felt heartbroken, the one whom I cared for so much, who gave me the reason to love this life, betrayed me. 
I shot her on spot. No explanations are required anymore.

I learned some shocking truths about life that day. No person can be trusted to a level that you end up relying 100% on them. "Be Careful Who You Trust, Sergeant. People, You Know Can Hurt You The Most." - Ghost. It's really hard to build that trust in someone, but when you do, they break that. It hurts. A lot.

I died
Right on that spot
But no one noticed cause there wasn't any blood.

And there I stood unfazed as if nothing happened, while the rain hid my tears.

Why does everything in this world has to have a sad ending?