Chapter 5 Battle Of Eagles

As we see Roar heading up for RITEs at first glance.
I tell the troops to stay back for a while.
let Roar mess up with RITEs right now so we don't have to deal with the useless trouble.
After we will defeat RITEs today, it's a clear win for us. We'll be the TOP.

"C'mon Sheldon, holding back like a little b*tch just to play the king card later? expected better", said Mikey
Now this....
Hit quite a nerve of mine.
I ordered my troops to move forward and fight.
15 minutes into the fight
200 men of RITEs are down taking 50 of ours aswell.
Roar on the other hand had been dealing with a damage of 100 troop members fallen.
the fight was going pretty well on the both ends, It was just the beginning of the fun when a soilder of Roar got in a dispute with our member and shooter him down.

I was fast raged out over Roar right now, "Hey, ain't your members out here some pretty a**holes to attack us rather than attacking the common enemy?", I said
"You're one to talk about being a**hole Motherf*cker.  After betraying your allies and joining other forces. A real a**hole I'd say", Milov shouted.

"You've got some nerve to talk to me like that while your soldiers... My bad army of Guinea pigs keep falling down one after another.", I said. 
"Bring out your p*ssies here, Fight us like real men.", Milov said.

"SOILDERS ATTACK ROAR", I shouted.
"President Sheldon, We are here to attack RITEs, not ROAR", said Chris.
"you honestly think I care? We are attacking ROAR. I myself am going in fr the lead attack.", I said.
"No you won't! ABSOLUTELY NOT! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE OR GET YOU HURT BY ANY MEANS", Chris complained.
"I'm not going back on what i said. If you have a problem. choose the way you'd like to die in the mean time i come back.", I said.

I picking up a .90 went straight for Milov.
I get a glimpse that Milov loves Martial Arts and close combats. "I'll fight the way you like, Sucker".
Milov ghost smiles "Bring it on, Bitch."

I throw the gun on the ground and approach Milov landing a punch direct in the stomach and launching him for about 2 metres.
" Nice punch you gave me there, sure did get me off-guard. Bring one more",  said Milov.
Before I could process anything, a kick comes across my face, almost knocking me out. As I said. Milov was great in Martial arts.

It's been 5 minutes since Milov and I started our hand-to-hand combat 

RITEs found their chance and decided to escape the battlefield since in the current condition they won't be able to win in any case.
The soldiers have stopped, all troops on both sides looked at both of us. "The boss-battle" it was. The fun arises as it soons.

Milov suddenly stops all his movements, I think he has fallen. I approach him to give a final hit.

I get stabbed from behind.

It was Arthur.

The same Arthur Liza cheated me on with.
"You son of a bitch", I shouted.
"HAHAHAHAAH", Milov laughed.
"You thought you were the only one who could actually go out and betray?", he said.

"Cheaters loose in a way they are meant to be.", he added.

My eyes close, i try to get as much energy i can to stand back up.

I hear a gunshot.
Followed by another
Followed by another

Chris shooted Arthur twice and Milov once, "The way cheaters should be treated is this. Rest In Peace Arthur, Milov you'll be joining him soon."

"Wait don't shoot again Chris.", I shouted.

Chris backs off slowly.

"This is the way I'd let it be Milov.", I noticed that the hit Milov got wasn't a deep hit. He'll survive.

"EVERYONE, BATTLE OF EAGLES HAD OFFICIALLY ENDED. RESULTING IN FALLING OF ROAR. ESCAPE OF RITEs leaving one for all Cobras still up. Hence with a  clear win. Cobras are the TOP Mafia in the State now. The Cops will arrive any moment. Better be safe rather than being sorry", I ordered.

"Milov, someday we'll meet again. We'll clash again. And you better not be the way you were this time.", I said silently to Milov.

The battle leaded in arresting of Milov. sentenced to 1 year in state prison.

THE BATTLE OF EAGLES had finally come to an end.

We won, but at what cost?