Chapter 12 Halls Lake

"Hades, please I don't wanna go to Halls Lake, you know what's there.", I cried.
"Exactly, that's why we are going there.", he replied.

It's the same place, my old man, Harry died, I knew by now, he was taking me to his grave, and the reason being how I've come out to be this day.

It doesn't take very long to reach Halls Lake. [ Did I not mention that Hades drives like a Luntaic? ] Up to my eyes on getting, I see the old red barn I grew up in, the broken light by the gate, this used to be the hideout for Roar until I came in charge, I left this place as the grave and memory of my old man.

"I was waiting for this moment, You both know why I brought you guys here, look at yourselves, IS THIS THE ROAR HARRY DIED FOR?? Peter you've not just got yourself some explanation to do, you've got a whole ass crucifixion for what you've done, I don't even know what to tell you guys anymore.", Hades said.

A moment of silence appeared in us

Hades is a guy himself in his 60s, he used to work with Harry and has a really good memory bond with him. He's really emotional when it comes to Harry

The realization of betraying my old man hit me, it felt like betraying him, the person who taught me everything from holding a gun to killing my first person, I was betraying him, it felt like there was no going back to what I've done now, Milov kept his hand on my shoulder.

"I bet what you're thinking right now. You're thinking about how you feel like you've betrayed Sir Harry, am I right? It is never too late my friend, I know times are weird, but we can do everything once again, only if you say. I've still got 350-400 members back up in Roar, how about we start once again?

SILENCE

silence

...

At least, sorrow is better than betrayal. 
"I'm sorry Milov, for what I've done, I-, I don't even know how to tell sorry to you,", I said.

Milov laughingly said, "Apology without change is manipulation."
"Bet bitch, my name is The Manipulator", I added

I hoped the future had been better,
or the least I'd hope

I paid my respects to the old man's grave,
I turn back to go to Hades car, only to know... The bitch left us here.
I called a cab to the train station, 
there's only one place we need to be at right now, Beaumont... Where everything is right and better...