Chapter 9 Milov agrees

"So, what does your boss, My bad. 'Your Lord Carnage' want to talk to me about?", asked Milov.

"Lord wants to talk to you about our internal rivalry. If you guys want to end it up the peaceful or the violent way.", I said.

"You really thought I'd choose the peaceful way out? heck NO. We're fighting man! Ain't p*ssies like you", Milov said.

I really expected this reply from Milov, the exact words were what I expected.

"Well, this time I'll make an exception. Let's talk about carnage. What even is his real name?", he asked.

"It's Zerk Belly, He's 40, and the first president of Cobra. He's a left-handed sharpshooter who in his prime had the best physique of all time. He apart from the mafia loved bodybuilding. He wanted to get the best lean physique of all time. Sadly, at 32 he got a major leg injury and used a cane to this date. He's been running Cobra since he was 28. Under his guidance Cobra is now the best Mafia in the United States.", I said.

"I see, I see, okay so, I'd say we talk next Saturday at Charles bar, Headwig village. That's a nice place and their wine is delicious. Let's meet Zerk there.", he said.

I was truly taken aback by how Milov reacted to the whole situation. He usually had just agreed to fight and kill each other, rather than talk but this time it really was different. I guess someone hit Milov on the head in The battle of eagles. Well, it was for all good as I wanted it to be!

"But, before I want to ask you one last time and I want you to be honest with me, Why did you actually join cobras? and just leave us here hanging?", he said.

To be honest, expected such a question for the day from Milov.

"Milov. I want you to know the reality of this world. A hero is always a bad day away from becoming a villain.", I said.

"U know, The same boiling water hardens an egg and softens a potato. As a human, you choose what side you want to be. You should know that better. You've always lived life the way it wasn't meant to be. Always kept everyone before you it's been real always! Then why? why did you lose your battle this time? was it that hard to win? is it really what I expect from THE MANIPULATOR Peter Sheldon? IS IT?", he said.

"The Peter Sheldon u know is no more. It sure was real... It's been the best rather better than what I wanted it to be. But People can go from people you know to people you don't. Tim has changed me so hard that it's impossible for me to get back to the place where I was. Now I stand here with pride and I always will.", I said.

"If that's the path you chose, I won't barge in it. But little you should know. We're not the same as we were before. We're enemies now, and it's gonna stay like that.", Milov said.

I really like when Milov's not a bitch and actually acts like a human. It's soothing to me.

"Well then. I'll take my leave. See you soon", I said taking my leave.

"MOVE PETER!", milov suddenly shouts pushing me away.
The next thing I hear is a loud bang. smoke fills the room. my vision reduces. We were under attack. But who possibly could?

"That's how we treat Traitors, Knew there was something off about you", someone said.
That-
That voice.

It's Chris.