Ch.12 No Safe Haven

3rd Pov

The Grimm slowly walks and stops in front of them. One of its fingers twitches. The horseman suddenly lets out a horrifying scream that which covers the entire village of Kuroyuri. The horseman gaze at them then twitches up its head. The Nuckelavee sees a wounded Qrow leaning on a tree and an exhausted and wounded Cyra. The Nuckelavee uses one of its arms and Cyra was tossed away into the wall. Cyra spits more poison. Jaune quickly rushes toward Qrow. The Nuckelavee uses one of its arms to grab Jaune. Jaune dodges the grimm's attempts. He grabs Qrow by the shoulder. The Nuckelavee charges at Jaune. Nora nods to Ren. Ren took a breath and closes his eye. He touches the ground and uses Both of them to become grey and the Nucklavee doesn't see them.

Ren: "Just get him to safety!"

Jaune slowly walks away from the grimm as Nora fired three shots at the Nucklavee. The grimm turns its attention towards them and gave chase. The grey on Jaune and Qrow fades away. Jaune slowly puts Qrow down near one of the houses. As Jaune was about to join back, Qrow grabs his hand. He stares at Jaune for a while then rolls his eyes away and let's go. Ruby shoots up towards the grimms head only to be grabbed by the Nucklavee arm and smashed her down. Nora tried going around it but was also grabbed by the Grimm. The Nucklavee screams again in pain as Ren shoots behind it with his dual pistol. The Nucklavee turns its attention towards. Ren. The Grimm grabs Ren's weapon making him immobile. Razor climbs to the top of a building.

Jaune: "Guys! Keep moving! Go in a circle!"

Razor change his claws to gatling gun mode starts to shoot at the Grimm, Nora also shoots the Nucklavee. The Grimms scream at Nora causing it to let go of Ren. Ren quickly ran to his left. He shoots the Nucklavee and draws back its attention to him. Nora dodges the Nucklavee arms as it tried to grab her. Ruby shoots to gain the Grimm's attention. Everybody was running around the Nucklavee to confuse it. Jaune got close and cuts one of its legs. When his sword hits its leg it turned into smoke. The horse Grimm notices him and kicks him back. Jaune gets back up and inserts his sword back inside his scabbard.

Ruby: "What are you doing!?"

Jaune pulls up his sword along with the scabbard. The scabbard had transformed his sword into a two-handed sword. Jaune ran back towards the Nucklavee with his sword. Ruby grins and shoots the Grimm with her scythe. The Nucklavee screams in pain as Jaune gets closer. He jumps towards one its leg and cuts it. The Nucklavee puts some distance between the others. The Nucklavee flails it arms around and knocks everyone away it then stretched its arm and grabbed Razor before slamming him into the ground and then flinging him into a building. The Nucklavee slowly retracts its arms back. The Nucklavee's spine suddenly rectracts out making it more fearsome as it screams even more loudly. The Nucklavee's screaming was so loud that nearly everybody had to cover their ears just for their ears to not go deaf. Ren quickly runs up the tree. He shoots the grimm. The Nucklavee toss one of it's arms at Ren. Ren tries to jump towards another branch but was caught by the Nucklavee's arm. He was sent back into one of the buildings. The Nucklavee readies its other arms to kill Ren.

Nora: "Ruby!"

Ruby readies her scythe. Nora jumps onto Ruby's scythe. Ruby spins her scythe and shoots making her spin even more powerful as Nora jumps towards in front of Ren causing herself to be caught.

Nora: "Stop looking!"

Ren quickly looks away.

The Nucklavee pulls back its arm where Nora is. The Nucklavee smashes Nora into the ground and tosses her Away. Nora's aura drops into the red. Ren furiously tries to cut himself from the Grimm's grip as uses the blade of his pistol. He then stuck his blade into the Grimm's arm and shoots away. Both Cyra and Jaune came up behind and slashes the Nucklavee's leg. The Nucklavee screams in pain. Ren pushes off the Grimm's grip on him and lands on his back. He quickly ran towards the Nucklavee. He slashes away as its arm went on him.