Chapter 02: Reactions

Albus Dumbledore looked absolutely flabbergasted. This is a sight that not many can claim to have seen. Albus always did pride himself to have been ready for every possible thing that might happen, no matter how farfetched it may seem to others, but this was something he had never anticipated even in his dreams and thus, he was at loss for words.

Behind him, Minerva McGonagall was gobsmacked to say the least, before her were the four people long thought to be dead. She was not sure if she believed that they came back to life or that they had travelled through time, as travelling through such a long period of time was simply not possible.

Beside Minerva was Professor Severus Snape – the resident Potions Master of Hogwarts. If anyone was looking at him, they would have captured the moment on a magical camera and still that picture would not have moved, as Severus Snape stood frozen on his spot with an expression of pure disbelief on his face. His mouth was slightly open, his eyeballs were almost coming out of his sockets and if anyone tried Legilimency on him then they would not only have found his thoughts almost invisible but literally swimming in the pool of his mind. He could not believe what he was seeing in front of him, but yet there was no doubt of their identitiy. They were undoubtedly the Four Founders of Hogwarts.

Surrounding him and Minerva McGonagall were the tiny Charms Master Filius Flitwick and The groundskeeper of Hogwarts and Half Giant, Rubeus Hagrid. Each of them sporting a look of varying degrees of shock and incredulity.

When one of the four strangers replied to the Headmaster's question of shock, the professors were still in shock but were able to collect themselves enough to straighten their expressions. However, they were still at loss of what to do next, that is everyone except Albus Dumbledore.

On other side, while the four newcomers were sporting neutral faces, they were actually having a telepathic conversation between them.

"What just happened, anyone have any ideas?" said the green eyed black haired wizard.

"Well we are still at Hogwarts and there are a lot of dead people who are standing in front of us and the people who should be standing in front of us are not here" said the Fiery-red haired man.

"GODRIC" said three voices in his head.

"Sorry" said, the ginger wizard, Godric, in a small voice

Just then Albus Dumbledore disbelievingly said "The Founders? No! This can't be possible!"

"Well they think we are founders, I say let them think we are the Founders at least until we can have a private chat with Dumbledore and try to figure out what has happened." Rowena Ravenclaw, the woman with honey coloured hair, spoke up, looking at the assembled teachers warily as she slowly lowered her bow. "Agreed" said the rest of them

"I assure you," Salazar Slytherin, the wizard in green raiment, addressed the headmaster, purposely drawing out his 'S's far longer than necessary to exude an intimidating aura. "Whatever it is that 'can't be possible' is perfectly so, for this is Magic, my friend, and anything is possible to those with sufficient faith."

"Well done, Sal, I think you have just shocked them out of their stupors" Godric said mentally, his tone sarcastic.

"That was my intention, Ric" Salazar, replied mentally.

Rowena interrupted the bantering wizards. "Shush you two, pay attention to the situation, I say we ask them to take this meeting somewhere private and talk to Dumbledore and try to find out where we are from him"

"Are you kidding? He will give us half answers and riddles!" Godric exclaimed.

"That is why I think Sal should do the talking"