}prologue{

3rd POV

In a dark oaked room was the newest member Y/N who was getting ready to explore the island with the others they have docked at Ussop was gonna stay aswell as..zoro they were gonna keep watch since it's fully wooded and would get lost easily..

Y/N packs her little belt pouch with small vials of her poisons and the right side with two small blades..she walks out wearing her dark purple long sleeved half shirt and black jean shorts with her reddish brown boots her outfit had small moons on it on her boots, shirts chest area and shoulder spaghetti straps..she always loved the moon though she was more intrigued by the sea for now but always kept in mind the wildlife outside the water

Y/N had been put in a group with Franky, chopper and brook while nami was with robin, luffy and sanji..Y/N and the others after finding the stone built with wood village were having a conversation with the locals..one started saying something that intrigued Y/N

"Whatever you do don't go to the south deep in the woods.." "Why?-?.." chopper clings to brooks leg "there's something dangerous..we keep the thing there..so stay far from it..for yours and our safety.." Y/N was very curious now..what would make a village so scared?..

Y/N was in deep thought until chopper pulls on her hand making her snap out of it as the villager walks away "are you okay-y?..we tried getting your attention" Y/N smiles beaming "Yes! We should go to the south!" Chopper goes wide eyed "No! Y/N! Remember they said not to!" "Aren't you just a little curious to why or what made the village so scared though!~ it sounds like they are hiding something!" The three sweat drop seeing her get excited by this "chopper has a point Y/N for now let's keep low until we investigate" Y/N sighs at brooks statement before nodding..

'I just have to know though!!..it would make a break through in my research if it's something unknown to the world! I have to find out myself then..' Y/N pouted crossing her arms

As the day went on the village soon was getting settled in for bed aswell as the straw hats that were on the ship discussing their findings

Y/N beams at her turn "well!~" Ussop and chopper shake as her aura became scary "the village says to not go to the south" "why?" Nami raises an eyebrow "they say something dangerous is kept deep there..and it might be something useful to my research!!~" luffy grins "Yosh! Finally something exciting!!" Nami bonks his head "no! Besides if the village says we should then we have to." Luffy and Y/N pout "but we might discover a new species!.." Y/N whines making the others besides luffy sweat drop "true it would be exciting but for now let's stay safe" robin said making Y/N sulk not even Sanji's praises can make her giggle right now..