}Chapter 12{ !some smut!

3rd POV

Y/N was saying goodbye with her stuff already on the submarine to her crew until she returns.. chopper hugs her legs crying "be safe please!!" Y/N giggles before Franky poses "we know you'll be Suuuper safe with them Y/N you very strong!!" Y/N giggles at Franky while Luffy sulks.. "Luffy I promise I'll come back with meat" Luffy immediately cheers up with a grin "meat!!"

After Y/N left with the heart pirates..

Y/N was in her guest room changing into a black tank top and shorts that go up her thighs showing her curves easily.. she sighs before jumping in surprise to hear a certain captains voice  "Y/N-ya why are you in that when there's mostly men here.." she giggles to his protective jealousy..it was cute "I don't know just felt like it Law"

Law walks to her and pins her against the wall.. "don't think I didn't forget about your sensitive areas Y/N-ya~"
Y/N blushes flustered to this.. "if you keep this up I may just have to finish what we started back there..~" Y/N squeaked as Law kissed her.. she started relaxing before kissing back the heart surgeon captain of the ship..

Law groans as the kiss deepens after
Y/N raised her clawed hands into his hair bringing him forward more.. "mm.." Y/N looks to be enjoying this before laws tongue enters her mouth after her permission was granted .. it made her feel butterflies in her stomach.. laws tongue grazes her canines while also fighting dominance with hers

Law shudders at the feeling of his tongue fighting hers before winning and exploring her mouth.. Y/N sucks on his tongue a little making Law moan into their heated make out session..
Y/N felt one of laws arms wrap around her waist pulling her closer..
After a bit law pulls away with them both panting.. Y/N's tail was wagging making a thumping sound against the metal wall..

They suddenly hear knocking making law scowl at the door.. "captain? You in there with her? We made dinner already!" Law sighs rubbing his temples "we'll be there in a sec!." Law backs away from Y/N and smirks at her state..she has been panting like a dog after their make out session..

"Stay" Y/N pouts as Law smirks leaving.. when law comes back he has a plate of some curry and a cup of some saké "oh no I don't drink" Law raises an eyebrow "..well I did but not anymore" Law rolls his eyes "once a drinker always one Y/N-ya" Y/N bit her lip and sighs.. "give it.." Law smirks "nah your gonna have to beg me" "beg- I'm not a dog-g Law" Law raises an eyebrow "really I couldn't tell" Y/N huffs as Law chuckles from his tease..

Law has Y/N sit on the bed and has her plate of curry "you shouldn't be eating with this" Law smirks pointing at the spoon "your joking right.." Y/N deadpans making law laugh "how about I feed ya hm?" She blushes "no-o it's fine-" Law puts the spoon with curry in her mouth "nah I think I should" Law does a shit eating grin making her pout with her ears flatten down "your lucky we're alone-e.." Law smirks

"And I love it" Law snickers as Y/N pouts rolling her eyes.. once Y/N finished eating and drinking her saké law leaves to put them away.. she hides under the covers flustered from what unfolded.. she flinches hearing law
"Y/N-ya~ where are you" Y/N covers her mouth blushing "hm.." law notices her tail slightly poking out making him smirk "oh well guess you don't attention" Law starts walking out and stops at the door.. he smirks

Law opens the door and shuts it before doing a walking motion in his place.. he stops and waits.. Y/N pokes her head out before going flustered she seeing he was now in front of her view "ha-a!?" "You think I'm that stupid Y/N-ya?" "No-o!" She hides back under the covers making law chuckle "am I gonna have to get under there Y/N-ya?~" Y/N gets flustered not moving "make me!-!" Laws smirk grew into a grin "ohhh so now we're being disobedient now are we?" Y/N pouts "tsk tsk guess I'm gonna have to get you to obey my rules"

Y/N raises an eyebrow before feeling someone coming under the covers with her she squeaks seeing law under the covers with her "law-w what are you-" Law cuts her off with a kiss.. she blushes before relaxing.. "m-mm.." Law smirks into the kiss as he pulls away "you act so innocent yet a tempered person really" Law snickers making her bury her face in the bed before yelping when feeling Law pull her against his chest "now what to do with you..~" Y/N realizes she probably made either the stupidest decision or the most greatest one when leaving her crew for safety only until it's safe..