}Chapter 6{

3rd POV

Law kept petting her head smiling softly before he hears a certain strawhat yelling " traf-guy! I wanna see her!!" Law grumbles before noticing
Y/N shake her head nervously "don't worry..if they try anything I'll operate on them.." Law grins at the thought making Y/N huff in response "I'll be right back Y/N-ya.." Law gets up walking out and closing the door behind him "she's fine.." "oh thank roger she's not tearing us up then!" Ussop sighs in relief with chopper "can we see her now!? I wanna see!" Law bonks his head "patient." Law sighs rubbing his temples "she may look different but she's nervous of you seeing her.." robin couldn't help but feel bad..all because of eating a devil fruit it made her true emotions come out while hiding away.. "I'd like to go first..just to help give confidence to her" Law nods letting robin in before closing it behind her "aww this is gonna be boring!!" Nami bonks Luffy's head "shut up already!"

Robin was now scratching Y/N's ears giggling "you may be still you but you have adorable reflexes" Y/N makes a pout face as her tail wags making robin giggle "Y/N..you think your ready to go out to them now?" Y/N thinks to themselves before giving a slight nod "Alright I'll go tell them first" robin gets up after giving her a head pat then walking out "she's ready law" law smirks nodding "now don't freak out or I'll take your limbs off." Law grins sadisticly as his crew shivers remembering when he did that to other people..

Robin looks into the room smiling softly "come on it's okay now.." the others go wide eyed seeing a red furred wolf like being walk out on all fours making chopper and Ussop shriek " a wolf!!" Chopper clings to Ussops head Luffy grins with star eyes " cool!!!" Sanji thinks "is that Y/N-Chwan?" "Yes but she seems a little nervous?" Luffy jumps onto her making Y/N run around trying to get him off "shishishi!! She's more feisty!" Nami yells with sharp teeth "Oi! Luffy your scaring her!!" "She's suuuper cool!!" Franky exclaimed as he did his common pose "yohohoho! This will be an interesting adventure!" Law facepalms before prying Luffy off of her back "will you stop you idiot..your scaring her to death!" Zoro curiously walks up to her and pets her head making her lean to his hand more "shishishi! She likes zoro!"

Sanji growls "Oi! Moss head lay off her you mutt!" Zoro snaps his head to him "what'd you say you curly brow !?!" Zoro and sanji argue while Nami gives Y/N pets "hai! Y/N your so cute!!" Nami smiles cutely "so she's basically a mutt?" Everyone besides Y/N snaps their head to Luffy before Luffy's cries are heard from the ship after being kicked/bonked in the head "ow ow ow!!" Luffy rubs his head pouting

"She's not a mutt she's an adorable being!" Nami says while rubbing her face against Y/N's making her tail wag "yes she is!" The others sweat drop to Nami babying Y/N "your free of your debt!" "HA!?! That's not fair!!" "Quiet!" Nami snaps before going back to petting her now favorite

"I wonder what she can do!?" Luffy grinned "oo maybe she can-" "can it already!" Nami shouted making him shut up "Law thinks before walking over to Y/N and Nami "Y/N..can you turn back?" Y/N thinks before a cloud of smoke poofs up before clearing showing a now red eared and tailed woman in her clothing

"Cool!!" Luffy gets star eyes "Y/N-chwan!!~" Zoro rolls his eyes to the love cook "aww your even cuter!!" Nami squeals "ara ara I didn't know I could cause such things!" Ussop and chopper sweat drop seeing her acting normally again "let's celebrate!!" Luffy exclaims with his grin

The pirate crews were now celebrating while Y/N was sitting in one of the beach chairs on deck as she pokes her tail "how are you feeling Y/N-ya?" "Hm? Oh! I'm feeling a little better..though My situation is odd"
Y/N's ears twitch making law chuckle "I think it suits you..innocent but dangerous.." Y/N smirks "oh my! Is law catching feelings of me?" Law gets red faced embarrassed "no-o! I think those idiots are rubbing off me.." Y/N giggles

As the party goes on at dracule mihawks island was a yellow hawk eyed person speaking into a den den mushi..

"You really like to mess with my nerves don't you.." "aww come on! Besides she's quite the swordsman I've heard!" Mihawk thinks before sighing in defeat "fine. But don't think I'm gonna go easy cause she's your bloodline."

At a far location is the red pirates ship

"Don't worry.. besides I'm sure she won't go easy either! She's something else!" Mihawk rolls his eyes as the den den mushi "whatever..this better not be a waste of my time."
"Alright alright just relax besides..she has her mother in her too I'm sure she won't waste your time"

Y/N sighs as she walks into her room before getting a photograph off her high bookshelf.. she unfolds the photo once out of the frame showing a familiar red headed pirate.. "I'm doing it father..I'm finally doing what you've wanted me to.." Y/N's tail wags gently as she picks up the red hairs bounty.. "I promise I'll share everything to you.."

Red haired pirate: shanks
Bounty: 1,040,000,000 billion berries

(A little gift of law getting soft around Y/N)