}Chapter 4{

3rd POV
Y/N was in bed after they left a week ago with some gifts from some villagers for coming to see their island..I guess they aren't that strange but they have weird taste of a super design from what franky said..

Y/N huffs bored..she already made a months supply of poisons and writing in her devil fruit book about the chain chain devil fruit and hers currently but she barely has any information..all she knows is she'll probably become a monster..and that's what she keeps hidden away in her mind..she's scared of becoming like the other users..but she knew she didn't control karma or fate..so what's there to lose besides her dignity..oh yeah her self and crew..

Y/N gets out of bed stretching with a few pops from her stressed limbs..

"An island!" Nami exclaims making
Y/N smirk and sneaks out of her room while everyone was talking..

"Wait..Y/N!? Get back here!" Nami yells as Y/N already was off the ship and running off with her energy.. "shit not again!..." Nami rubs her temples while luffy laughs "shishishi! Come onn besides she's been in there for a week!" Robin smiles "he does have a point Nami how about someone goes with her?" Sanji goes to raise his hand but zoro pushes him aside as competition

"Oi I'll do it-" "no you'll get lost idiot moss head!" Zoro quickly turns his neck to Sanji "Oi! Who you calling idiot love cook!?" Nami growls making them both shut up "Sanji. You can go and Zoro stays here and watch the ship." Sanji gets heart eyes "yes Nami-chwan!~" Zoro rolls his eyes

Y/N was climbing a tree before hearing some people making her interest peek..she looked closer and was surprised to see the heart pirates!..she smiles innocently as she got one of her drenched small blades out of poison before throwing it at them making them yelp as law caught it mid air on the safe side of the blade..he turns his head and raises an eyebrow at the red haired..

"Oi..who are you?" Sanji was running to Y/N panting "Oi! Y/N-chwan get down!" Law smirks seeing Sanji but frowns realizing Luffy's here too then.. "Sanji-ya..who's she?" "Hm? Oh that's Y/N-chwan and she's not in the best condition right now.." law gets interested.. "so your new to the crew then.." "yep! And I'd like my blade back please! I only have so many.." "how many?.." penguin asked "50! Counting that one!" She said with an innocent smile but scary aura that made the others get chills besides law who grins already liking this woman

"So your a poison type of person Y/N-ya?" Y/N giggles nodding "its my specialty on the crew besides the many books I've wrote on my journeys!~" law smirks raising an eyebrow "may I see these books Y/N-ya?" Y/N smiles "gladly!" "Oi! Y/N-chwan! You can't just let this man in without even knowing who he is!?" "But you started drooling over me when I met you?" Law snickers as Sanji blushes embarrassed "your a goddess Y/N-chwan that's why!~" sachi and penguin blush seeing Y/N's curves they were exactly almost perfect.. "oh my? Is there something on my face?" Sachi and penguin blush "no-o mrs Y/N there's not!-!" They both exclaim making Y/N giggle

Law and the rest were following Y/N and Sanji to the ship before getting on "after you Y/N-ya" "oh my! Such a gentle man law!" Sanji growls biting into his cigarette jealous of law teasing him with Y/N law follows Y/N into her room and saw her mounds of books in her book case and poisons..it was practically a lab besides her other normal things and bed!.. "very impressive Y/N-ya now..what's your condition" "uh..well a week ago I..ate a devil fruit.." law raises an eyebrow "really? What kind?" "It was..from what robin states the were-were fruit.." law thinks to himself before smirking "interesting..do you know about your capabilities?" Y/N shakes her head as she hands him a book it was the devil fruit one making law surprised "this is actually smart..writing down every devil fruit and their weakness so you know who your up against.." Y/N smiles "aw stop your making me blush law!" Law smirks as he reads her book before stopping at the were-were fruit one..he grew slightly concerned with some of what was written down recently..especially the sticky notes of the beginning stages..of the hunger..cravings of meat and nightmares ending with sweat..but one made him raise an eyebrow..it was on a sticky note "the village people at an island say once you've lost yourself you can't go back..you've basically became a mindless beast without humanity left in your eyes.."

Y/N was nervously playing with her thumbs as she watched laws face go unreadable.. "Y/N-ya..can I do a blood test?" Y/N's eyes slightly widen but she nods wanting her sleepless nights to end.. law gets a needle from her desk and makes sure it's poison free..and thankfully it wasn't used either so he carefully drew some blood and putting it in one of her small vials that was left out

"While we're here I'll let you and Chopper-ya my findings.." Y/N smiles softly nodding which suddenly made law smile aswell but soon faded when hearing a laugh they knew too well "shishishi! Bepo is Law here?" "He went in Y/N's room why?" "Just wondering!" Law sighs relieved that the straw hat captain didn't fling inside and tackle him this time..

"Ara ara law?~ you seem like you were nervous?" Law bit his lip tsking "no-o.." "hm..oo I have an idea!~" Law raises an eyebrow as she whispers to his ear making him show his true personality..one who loves operations.. he grinned making Y/N smile innocently but it was her luring look of actually making someone suffer..unless she's not smiling your somewhat fine but if she's not then your dead..

As the day passes so did Y/N's thoughts..she was nervous of what was the devil fruit doing to herself.. she could easily bite someone's finger off like butter with her canines.. "Y/N-ya you alright?" "Hm..oh! No..I'm afraid.." Y/N curls up on her bed as Law sat on the edge next to her "I don't wanna end up like the last user..it was decades ago but still-l..he died from becoming so animalistic.." Law thought before hugging her "Shh..Y/N-ya if that straw hat hurts you I'll rip him apart with myself with my devil fruit if he even tries.." Y/N smiles softly with tears in her eyes "thank you Law.." Law smiles back ..what they didn't know..was that day will be sooner than they and the others realize..