}Chapter 7{

3rd POV

Y/N was outside kicking a tree to try gaining strength for her new found devil fruit powers.. unnoticed by her a certain hatted tattooed man was watching her from his sub.. "Y/N-ya's gonna crush her legs if she keeps at it.." law thinks before sighing and jumping down to head to her as she kicks harder

Law catches her leg in time making her ears raise "ara ara~ law I'm surprised to see you i thought you left!" Law rolls his eyes dropping her leg "well the idiots seem to have made the sub malfunction so we'll be delayed.." Y/N giggles "well I'm quite stumped on how to use my devil fruit sooo.." law deadpans before rubbing his temples with a sigh "fine." Y/N's tail wags as she smiles making law blush.. law thinks before petting her head making her tail wag faster and her leaning into his touch..he smiles softly seeing she likes it.. "well you have dog like instincts Y/N-ya.. "Mm.." law blushes realising she was now buried in his chest sleepy.. "Oi..your tired already ?" Y/N nods making him sigh before picking her up bridal..

"Your lucky that your the one that seems most reasonable than the rest.." law mutters as they walk to luffy's ship..
Once there he gets to her room laying her down but she pulls him into the bed with her making him flustered but sighed.. "Y/N-ya..what are you doing to me.." law mutters as he looks to her sleeping in his chest..law yawns before falling asleep aswell from his lack of sleep catching on..

Time skip

Once the pirates had to separate from their allies Luffy was hugging law making him grumble annoyed though Y/N giggles at the sight making law blush and sadly Nami noticed and made her cat smirk filled with mischief..

It's been sometime after they left the island for the straw hats before they see another island but it looked completely like it was thriving with wildlife and sea life?.. the straw hats stop at the island making Luffy jump off and run off with the crews frustrated yells for him besides Y/N she only smiled

Y/N was exploring the island of its wooded area as her ears twitch listening to the wilderness surrounding her but she starts feeling like somethings was coming for her..she gets her poisoned covered small blade out and kept walking..

Y/N walks until she's met with the islands shore and sees a boat coming?..she raises an eyebrow intrigued a boat was able to withstand such sea King's and what the grandline held for in the seas..but she then notices the Rodger and her eyes widen slightly.. there infront of her was mihawk..the greatest swordsman and Zoro's rival..

Mihawk glares at the red head at the shore..he notices how she had ears and a tail..he smirks knowing shanks is gonna kill her for having a devil fruit now even after he said she would never with what's going on in her head.. Y/N smiles knowing zoro would like to spar him so she started heading back to the ship..

Her observation haki though made her point the blade toward mihawk who was behind her.. "ara ara~ dracule mihawk " he studies the blade noticing the purple like shine on the blade.. "you use poison..such a interesting tactic I'll have to admit.." "aw mihawk your making me blush.." Mihawk rolls his eyes "do you have a blade that's not this size.." she smirks "my father just loves to spoil my surprises doesn't he.." Mihawk smirks slightly before it went back serious

Y/N unsheathes a long blade from her back.. "how did I not notice that.." Mihawk said in thought "I hide it under my shirt or one of my leg holes.. I haven't shown the crew the blade yet but I never spoil surprises from myself!" Mihawk gets his blade out from his back ready.. what the two didn't know was the crew had been looking for them and now saw them both about to spar.. zoro grins but was jealous that he got the yor out first for her than his first experience.. the two glared down eachother..it made the crew worry.. she might loose.. Mihawk gets impatient and runs at her

Y/N disappears from his eyes making them widen slightly before blocking a poisoned covered small blade.. his eyes search for her before he looks up surprised inside that she managed to get away from his haki..

Sanji blushes with heart eyes seeing
Y/N in the air diving to strike Mihawk..but zoro was wide eyed..he didn't know she'd be this good..he can tell Mihawk was surprised like him..Luffy had star eyes while chopper and Ussop's mouths were agape..

Y/N dives spinning with her blade  'katana move 2..' she lands behind mihawk with a innocent smile as she sheaths her blade slowly.. 'poisonous grace..' Y/N sheaths her blade as a deep cut appears on mihawks chest making zoro wide eyed.. Mihawk glares daggers into Y/N from her back as she kept her smile and her ears twitched.. Mihawk grins with an eyebrow raised "how unique you are.." Y/N turns her head showing her yellow black slitted pupil eyes to him.. mihawk wipes blood off his mouth spitting some out "your father was right..you are something..someone who I would possibly..have as my successor.." the crew went wide eyed.. zoro couldn't believe his ears.. Y/N giggles "why your such the charmer..I did learn from two of the best anyway" Mihawk chuckles.. "I could smell poison on your blade aswell.. you rely on that stuff a lot don't you?" Y/N smiles showing her canine teeth "well I must so I get the advantage..plus my crew would need it when fighting someone.." Mihawk sheaths his long blade "now let me help you get the poison out of your system" Mihawk nods

Once the two were gone the crew yells "HA!?!?" "She actually cut him!?" Chopper yells "she's a actual swordsman!?" Ussop faints dramaticly as Luffy grins with star eyes "yosh! I knew I made a good choice of joining her with us!" "She was so graceful!~" Sanji said with heart eyes while zoro was stunned.. 'She.. actually cut him..and made him grin?..I wasn't ever successful of making him grin for so long..it's usually glimpses..' "you idiot! Now I have to worry about her more if she goes rampage on us!!" Nami bonks Luffy's head "yohohoho! If I had muscles still that would've been a painful cut!" Brook said making Nami growl more "if she was easily able to cut and get away from his view she must've been highly trained.." robin said in thought recalling back to how Y/N just..vanished before she was in the air spinning above Mihawk.. "she was so Suuuper!" Franky exclaimed in a pose "..she..actually cut him with that puny blade-e.." the others look to zoro and notice how he was still stunned.. "Oi! Moss head!" Sanji waves his hand infront of zoro but zoro wasn't responding making Luffy chuckle "she surprised him so much that he's stuck surprised!" Zoro grips his fists together "I have to beat her then if she can beat a bigger sword than hers!" Luffy grins while the scared trio sweat drop "I wonder..he mentioned her father..he must've been quiet skilled if he's the one that taught her..and most likely Mihawk did too.." "her father must even be more skilled then Mihawk!" Luffy said with star eyes "that's not something to be happy about idiot!" "Possibly not.." the others look confused at robin.. "she mentioned she learnt from the best 'two' so she must mean two people..like Mihawk and her father.."

Mihawk watched as she finishes bandaging his chest "there I got the poison out as quickly as I could..your lucky! This poison would kill at least a whole adult sea king!" Mihawk shrugs making her smile "I know my crew was watching the fight.." Mihawk raises an eyebrow "especially zoro..I could hear his quiet surprise gasps.." Mihawk chuckles slightly "he'll want to rival me next probably or before you..though from what he saw I would be the last.."