}Chapter 8{

3rd POV

Y/N while with mihawk was walking him back to the ship..

"..mihawk.." he raised an eyebrow looking to her while she had the small innocent smile.. "did..father really abandon me on purpose.." mihawk notices her face darkens slightly.. "no..but he wanted you to be safe with your mother..I don't know his intentions really but..shanks..I hate to say it but..he's a good father.." Y/N's smiles a little more than she normally does.. "thank you mihawk..and I quite enjoyed our spar match" mihawk smirks "even if it was short I did aswell" Y/N giggles before they say goodbye to eachother and mihawk sailing off.. Y/N started walking but sees zoro leaning against a tree near her..

"Zoro? Ara ara~ you startled me!" Zoro walks up to Y/N "how did you beat him..with just one swing.." "hm? Oh! That was just nothing! Besides him and my father trained me at a young age" "who is your father exactly.." "I'm not ready to spoil my surprises yet zoro" zoro inhales rubbing his temples knowing she won't tell.. "just head back to the ship.." zoro started walking behind her before she pulls him by the ear back to the ship as he yells with sharp teeth and Y/N just smiling innocently

"Y/N you gotta show me how you do that!!" Luffy said with star eyes before Nami bonks his head "no! Besides she could probably cut our ship in half!" "Really!?! Cool!!" Nami growls at Luffy's stupidity while Sanji treats Y/N with some dessert and tea "thank you Sanji" Y/N smiles with a flowery nice aura making Sanji nose bleed collapsing as chopper shrieks and handles the situation..

Y/N eats her slice of cake with her fork with a smile ..Luffy's hand from the corner of her eye snakes towards her plate before stabbing it with the fork making Luffy shriek as she smiled innocently with her scary demonic aura "Luffy~ what did we talk about" Luffy pouts "to not steal your food.." Y/N digs back into her cake without the aura.. Ussop was clinging onto brook shivering at Y/N

The ship was now leaving the island but as they are an hour away from it a cannon was fired at them "ha!-!?! Oh why them!?" Ussop whines seeing a marine ship "don't worry Ussop! I can handle it easily" Y/N said with a smile as her aura changed to her darker one.. Y/N walks to the edge standing on the railing.. "yo ho!~ I will ask this nicely to please stay away from our ship!~" the marines laugh only as her face darkens.. Ussop and chopper cling to eachother.. "welp! Looks like I have to do this the hard way!" Y/N vanishes making the marines and her crew wide eyed but Luffy gets star eyes excitedly..

"Captain-n!" "What!?" The marine points up and when the admiral looks he goes wide eyed as Y/N was in the air above the ship now as she flipped throwing her small blades into some marines before landing.. "ara ara~ I'm gonna have fun with you all!~" Sanji has heart eyes as he spins around simping for Y/N

Y/N slowly gets her blade out and smiles innocently before glaring them all down with her conquer haki.. the marines fell one by one while the admiral growled struggling to stay up as she slashed each marine with her blade while having her smile "I may just let you live sir! But you'll need to leave us alone" the admiral grits his teeth and clenching his fists.. "tell me how many did you kill.." the admiral looks confused at Y/N "how many people did you kill.." "and why's that important you witch!?" Y/N just smiles "I counted at least 35 jolly Rodgers you've taken.. and many of those have many people.." Y/N says as she shakes the blood off her blade..the admiral does his war cry with his fist heading to her face but she simply does a closed eyed smile as she sheaths her blade slowly as he got closer..

' katana move 4..innocent but toxic view..' She sheaths her blade as the admiral looks around at the change of scenery in his eyes with Y/N nowhere to be scene.. he picks up a flower looking at it before it drenched in blood making him wide eyed and choke on the air.. Y/N walks past smiling towards the chest filled with berri's.. the admiral's veins showed completely as he chokes harder on the air before collapsing to the floor dying with his throat cut.. Y/N picks the chest up and heads back to the edge of the marine ship..

After getting back Luffy was acting like how a child would when seeing an animal at a zoo.. "Y/N your amazing!! You took them down with just haki and your sword!" Y/N giggles "here Nami!" Nami when opening the chest gets her berri eyes "hai!!! Thank you so much!! Now your definitely my favorite" "ha!? No fair!" Chopper and Ussop already fainted from fear after watching what happened..

A week later the crew was still at sea bored before the daily news came and a bounty appears.. "hm..well that's very surprising" "what?" Robin shows Nami before a scream comes from her making the crew rush in "what's wrong Nami-chwan!?" "B-b.." robin held Nami to her

Y/N takes the paper and smiles "ara ara~ I have a new bounty! Just for one ship taken down though?" Luffy gets star eyes taking it and his jaw drops "ha!? Yours is bigger than mine!?" Chopper and Ussops eyes widen "well what's the bounty number then.." zoro asked..he also was surprised just for one marine ship but this must be serious.. Luffy puts it on the wall having everyone else look.. zoro spits his saké out while Sanji's cigarette drops from his mouth.. Franky looked shocked while brook also did but if he had eyes it would have been noticeable.. "HA!?"

 "HA!?"