30.

Warning: Explicit Content... Kinda? Sorta? You be the judge lol
Also thank you for all the amazing comments on the previous chapter.
I am madly in love with each and every one of you, and appreciate every single reader who takes a chance on whatever I choose to write.
Can't express that enough, seriously.
Enjoy, Lovelies <3
xoxo

Atlas

I couldn't really explain how the following events happened

One moment, I was laying down next to Errol, explaining such an abstract concept with honesty I wasn't expecting to have.

The next, I felt his soft breathes fan the sensitive skin of my lips, his nose slowly touching my own as he leant in to kiss me.

I couldn't remember the last time my heart beat like this. I questioned if Errol felt it too, as his soft lips touched mine. The feeling was... very hard to describe.

That took me by surprise because very few things rendered me utterly speechless.

This was a different feeling though, something I couldn't place whether I ever felt before.

I was so stuck in my head, I hadn't noticed how quickly the kiss was until I felt him slowly start to pull away.

That was when I did something even more unexpected...

I leaned in, not willing to let this feeling go so soon. I think it took Errol by surprise because he hesitated a moment, before he too pressed further against me.

This time my lips parted some, extending the invitation to feel more of him. It didn't take Errol a second to pull my bottom lip between his, still moving gently as he deepened the kiss. There was something so tender about his movements, like he didn't want to startle me in any way.

This time I was absolutely sure my heart was experiencing some sort of medical issue... but I ignored it, not wanting it to distract myself from the sweet taste of Errol. The faint touch of Rosé from the drink he poured moments earlier.

His lips were just- they just fit so well. He didn't rush us in pace, rather allowed us each to feel every bit of it. I felt his hand slip from my cheek, to the nape of my neck now, holding me gently in place as he lightly tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth.

My body reacted before I could stop it, and I let out a light sound. Somewhere between a hum and a moan. Errol's hand on the nape of my neck tightened, but not in an aggressive way, as it pressed me even harder against him.

This was definitely the first time since losing my sight, that I had ever wished to be this close to another person. I found myself inching my body even closer, wanting to feel every part of him, not just his face.

When he took my upper lip between his own, and slid his tongue out against my teeth, I felt my body getting warmer. Much warmer. I knew my face must've been turning beet red, because suddenly my body temperature was rising like gas prices.